Wasted my time & didn't honor a paid gift certificate.

Fashion Nails, at Chandler Fashion Mall, did not honor a paid gift certificate I had. It was 2 weeks over the expiration, but he said he would check with his boss who was out of the country. So I said fine, ask him. He said I can't reach him, so come back again. When I went back, I showed him the certificate, he went ahead and did my pedicure and my daughters (extra business I gave him) and then refused to honor the gift certificate!!! This is after telling me to come back and the fact that I showed it to him BEFORE I got the services!! If he wasn't going to honor it, he should have told me upfront. I wouldn't have given him double the business!! His behavior was unprofessional, misleading, and unethical.
ID
#190023 Review #190023 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Phoenix, Arizona
Loss

About

Summary

Fashion Nails is a fashion center which is specialized in nail care and beauty. The price list represents such services as standard manicure, spa pedicure, nail coloring and filling in, gel sealing and set of related services. Along with the nails, company serves hands and feet by providing polish change. Clients can also try waxing of eyebrows, lips or chin at the Fashion Nails salon. In order to obtain more differentiated price-list, visitors are free to contact managers of the described company. It regularly promotes monetary discounts for the manicure and pedicure sets and fill-ins which are available from Monday till Thursday. The salon is open during the whole week and can be easily found in Chandler, Arizona inside the Chandler Fashion Center.

Fashion Nails reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article