Farris Construction Cabinet Review

Do not hit Farris construction llc in Wenatchee Washington. They claim to provide excellent service and it was a horrible experience. I paid 7000 dollars up front for kitchen cabinets with extras and got downgraded to cheaper cabinets with no options and drawers or spice cabinet because the registered agent Amy Farris use the money for personal gains. I recently have been aware of this. I paid close to fifty thousand dollars for remodel for a home and it is completely unfinished and looks horrible. I had to caulk the tile in dining area and grout. The laundry room never got finished and new hot water heater is sitting in my hallway and boxes of tile in my hallway and backyard. Trevor Farris left caulk all over my back siding, electrical work unfinished, holes in walls, tile unfinished, baseboard trim half finished. It was a horrible experience with a horrible contractor and his wife spent my money and lied. Amy Farris is a thief. Do not hire Farris construction unless you want to get promised a upscale remodel and then have your money stolen and end of with downgraded unfinished job.
ID
#851943 Review #851943 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Farris Construction Cabinet
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article