Farrendale Equestrian

Ordered product form their website and paid £69.00 including a premium delivery choice (2-3 days). No order acknowledgement, no emails, product never came. Website just kept status as "pending". Didn't answer emails or telephone calls. Eventually pinned down a mobile number via another selling point of theirs and was fobbed off with excuses about papyal. Mutually agreed to cancel the order but in three days since then, no attempt has been made to make our refund. My Daughter is in tears as we cannot buy new item until we get money back - they are fully aware of this fact. All in all, it has been a week and a half since the order was made for something that was never acknowledged, shipped or otherwise. I'm really starting to wonder if the only way we'll see our money again, is when paypal force a refund. Telephone numbers from their business website and paypal are never answered and when messages are left, a return call never comes. Really REALLY naff customer service - hence my review.

I've had exactly the same problems. I think they just take your money with no intention of ever sending the goods.

No reply to e-mails or phone calls.

I've been chasing for a month now. I am going to report them as fraudsters to Action Fraud website.

Wow!! I was going to use this company but i think now, i'll look elsewhere. With their service and attitude, i doubt they'll be around too long anyway.

View more comments (1)
ID
Crawley, England

About

Summary

Farrendale Equestrian and Countrywear is a family run business located near to Blackpool, Lancashire, UK. The company specializes in horse products. Horses have been the way of life for the owners of Farrendale Equestrian for over 40 years. Having been customers themselves and having used many equestrian outlets, they soon realized that there was a need for a well-established, competitively priced store where knowledgeable staff is always on hand to give advice. Farrendale Equestrian offers a wide range of products for horses, country wear for men, women and children, stable yard products, gifts, and more. It is an online equestrian shop/tack shop, specialising in equestrian supplies and equipment for dressage shows and competitions.

Farrendale Equestrian reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article