BILLING SCAM-FARMINGDALE PHYSICAL THERAPY

PATIENTS BEWARE.... Two years ago, my daughter was treated at Farmingdale Physical Therapy. Months after she was no longer a patient, they billed me for $1000.00, and a few months after that, the bill grew to almost $2000.00. They claimed that my insurance benefits for physical therapy had run out, however that made absolutely no sense at all. First of all, they carefully screen all patients (I was also a patient at one time at Farmingdale Physical Therapy, so I know exactly how this works) prior to letting them be seen by any therapist. They won't even let you past the waiting room until all of your paperwork is cleared with your insurance company. They have a wall of windows and you are called and they screen your script; they look up your coverage on the computer, and they take your co-pay. It is impossible that our benefits had run out while my daughter was still a patient and that no one told us. This seems like a scam to me to wait until the patient is no longer a patient and THEN to send a bill for $2000.00. I, however, did pay $1000.00 of that outstanding phony bill because I don't like debts over my head but I have been writing letters to them for a year. Since that time, money has been very tight, and I have begged them to forgive the (phony) balance of $965.00. They sent the bill to a collection agency! PATIENTS Beware!

I believe it

ID
New York, New York

About

Summary

FARMINGDALE PHYSICAL THERAPY is the medical institution specializing on the physical therapy. This institution is divided into two geographical parts. They are Farmingdale Physical Therapy East and Farmingdale Physical Therapy West. These divisions are operating in 326 Main Street Farmingdale, New York and 4277 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 209, Bethpage NY correspondently. Farmingdale Physical Therapy East conducts the physical therapy and rehabilitation services which are designed to heal those suffering from orthopedic conditions, neurological conditions, sports injuries, workplace injuries. Additionally, the institution provides serving of those in need of post-operative care. The operating schedule of therapy presupposes developing of a customized healing plan after receiving physical referral information. Farmingdale Physical Therapy West covers Physical Disorder Rehabilitation (orthopedic disorders, neurological conditions, arthritic conditions, back pain), Injury Treatment (sport injuries, work injuries, repetitive stress injuries, spinal injuries) and Physical Therapy Services (electrical stimulation, massage therapy, post-operative conditioning program).

Farmingdale Physical Therapy reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article