Farm Bureau bank didn't deliver

Farm Bureau bank (http://www.farmbureaubank.com) said they could do our loan for a property we were buying. We each have 800 credit scores and there is nothing that would prevent us from getting the loan. They told us all would be fine and continued to tell us all looked good until one week before closing at which time they listed a whole string of excuses on why they couldn't do the loan. I would work through each issue and low and behold they would come up with some other excuse. They even had me pay for a $350 appraisal out of my own pocket (which came back fine) right before thinking of more excuses. Finally they came up with some random excuse not to do the loan which I could not easily fight and it wasn't worth the time to continue. Amy Horlander and Tasha Cook are liars and thieves at Farm Bureau Bank. Heed my advice. Do not go with this bank! Stay far away from them!

how true

Farm Bureau Bank Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.farmbureaubank.com/Security
Farm Bureau Bank FAQ
To read more: https://www.farmbureaubank.com/FAQ
Summary

Farm Bureau Bank FSB is a wholly owned subsidiary of FB BanCorp and was organized on July 12, 1999 paving the way for a new and exciting way for Farm Bureau members to bank. FB BanCorp is owned by Farm Bureau State Federations and Insurance Company investors. Farm Bureau Bank's mission is to be the Bank of Choice for Farm Bureau Members by offering a superior combination of products, service, delivery and communication. Members can access their Farm Bureau Bank accounts by phone, fax, mail and through our 24/7 Internet Banking Service. Farm Bureau Bank is located FSB 2165 Green Vista Drive, Suite 204. Sparks, NV 89431.

Farm Bureau Bank reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article