Shimon Xar
map-marker Haverhill, Massachusetts

A call back was requested for a booking.

I'm not paying to talk to someone. I already paid for the airline tickets. I need confirmation that this is going through. This is a very important flight. We need to get my granddaughter up here and in a safe environment. She is coming up with my daughter. Who also needs to be in a safe environment. I'm not going to pay to talk to someone and i'm not giving my card number to talk to someone.
Magali W

Verified Reviewer

Mistake on my booking

I was charged of 500 dollars, the agent said that it was because there was no more places in economy class and that I must pay a first class. I had no choice I needed to take that plane. So I payed the supplement but I wasn't in first class. It was a lye...
Loss:

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Don't book with this company

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Do you plan a trip? Uncover top travel tips during the pandemic. In this video interview, Latifah Al-Hazza, a co-founder of Femscape Sojourns and a travel journalist, explains how to safely book a trip online, how to avoid unexpected situations during travel, and what to do if your trip was canceled.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article