veronika Gdt

Verified Reviewer

Appalling customer service with Christian

The company I work for uses Fareharbor for scheduling. I had a discrepancy on my schedule and called Fareharbor to find out if anyone was moved off my schedule or if there were any changes made without my awareness.

I was only looking for information regarding a specific date to determine exactly what had happened before discussing it with my management. Christian found my name and my record with the company, but then stated he was 'uncomfortable' providing me with information about my schedule! He blatantly refused to assist me and when I asked to speak with a manager, he denied me again. I expressed that I found it inappropriate for him to refuse my request to speak to a manager.

He responded by claiming that I had no right to speak to one and became increasingly stubborn and aggressive, even raising his voice. At this point, I asked him if our conversation was being recorded and then hung up. I called back and filed a complaint with another team member. I found Christian's behavior inappropriate, rude, and extremely obnoxious.

He did not attempt to assist me with my issue in any way – in fact, he outright refused to do so. He denied me the opportunity to speak to the management team, insisted that I had no right to do so, and then became aggressive and rude, raising his voice to the point where I felt compelled to hang up and file a complaint.

Pros:
  • Does basic scheduling
Cons:
  • Compaint against a customer rep schedule is slow to load

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: avoid rep Christian, and take a minute to bring company's attention to an unprofessional behavior of a team member

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article