Zach P Zho

Can't cash out payment

Hi, I need to know how to cash out my payment. It won't let me.

What is masspay? Can I link it to an app like CashApp?

Preferred solution: My payment

Alan C Wpb

Verified Reviewer

Payment method stopped working for no reason

Fanvue - Payment method stopped working for no reason
Original review Jun 16, 2024

After my credit card was accepted as payment for over $2000 worth of content and tips, it suddenly stopped working. Now, when I attempt to send a payment, I get an error message that says 'Do Not Honor' and it doesn't go through.

It seems impossible to find a human being to assist me with this issue. When I click on 'help and support' in the menu, I receive a blank 'we are experiencing technical difficulties' page, with no further resources.

If a Fanvue representative is on here, could they please inform me what the issue is and how to resolve it, so that I can start communicating and supporting my favorite creators again? Thank you.

Pros:
  • Ability to upload photos to creators
Cons:
  • Payment is totally messed up
  • Access to human customer support is non-existent

Preferred solution: Restoration of my payment method that no longer works and has effectively disabled my access to the site.

Haleigh V

Not letting me cash out

Fanvue - Not letting me cash out

I have been having the same issues for weeks now. I have tried to put in my bank account but wont work and also did everything it has asked me to do. And yet i still am waitingmy account is Cece Gallant

Preferred solution: My money off of fanvue

Guest

Same me too like that *** Fanvue

Joelene Gqu

| map-marker Katy, Texas

I need someone number

I aint seen my money in a month now I just want my stuff so yall need to figure what happened to my money and give it to me now

User's recommendation: *** nahh I hate the damn app

david h Gic

Account shut down

The very day my first payout was ready I logged in to request a payout. But they had shut down my account and stolen my money.

It seems this is normal procedure at FanVue.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Non transparant
  • No support

Preferred solution: Shut them down!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!

map-marker Stockholm, Stockholm

No answer

No help whatsoever. They are reviewing my account and have been for over 2 months now. No answer from any of the countless mails I've sent them

map-marker Colorado Springs, Colorado

I had $300 USDA in my account a week ago and now it's below $100 USDA.

What is actually going on with the money that I am earning? This, is not right.

I might as well go to Onlyfans.

User's recommendation: Don't use them.

map-marker Durban, Kwazulu-Natal

Account debited

My account has been debited with an amount of R206.99 for a service I have not used.

Please refund to my account and cancel my subscription.

Santoso W Pqh

Be Careful of Fanvue Scams

Don't be tempted to become a creator on Fanvue, everything advertised on Fanvue is a lie. You become a creator and you promote your Fanvue account on all your social media and after you reach the income requirements on Fanvue, it will be difficult for you and you will not be able to contact Fanvue support in your account settings:

The answer is not a human but an AI system, even if you ask various questions the answers from the operator are definitely the same.

2. If you ask a rude question, immediately end the conversation by sending an answer

- I'm the creator

- I'm a fan, there are 3 operators giving you choices and you have to choose one of them. After you choose, the conversation ends and the operator who claims to be your assistant today will reply to your email.

4 Email replies from Fanvue are not at all what you expected because there are no answers as effective as from Fanvue.

5. If you want to contact Fanvue support again via your Fanvue account, the system will immediately error.

The point is, never trust Fanvue because Fanvue is a fraudulent application and will not pay your income.

Remember, be careful, don't be tempted by sharing profits from being a creator on Fanvue. Surely you will be disappointed because of all the lies and public deception made by Fanvue and don't expect your income to be made so much and so difficult that you finally get bored.

because I have experienced it, this is my personal experience.

Preferred solution: I For those who have subscribed to Fanvue and you have paid the specified monthly payment. If an error occurs, complain to Fanvue, not the creator.

User's recommendation: For those who have subscribed to Fanvue and you have paid the specified monthly payment. If an error occurs, complain to Fanvue, not the creator.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article