I was very happy with Fantasy Pools Brisbane

Thanks for the great service in upgrading our filtration system at Montessa Heights Complex. The reason why I contacted Fantasy Pools is that I was referred by one of his previous customers and they suggested I contact them. Lupton Scott from Fantasy Pool arrived on time and upgraded the filtration on our communal swimming pool at our complex at Buddy Holly Drive, Arundel in a professional manner, When every we have had the need to call on him he has all ways attended to any warranty work required with out hesitation. Everything is still working extremely well three years later. Bev Graham Arundell
ID
Gold Coast, Queensland
Reason of review
Good customer service

No warranty for your pool with this company run by Lupton Scott

We had a concrete pool from this company, it was a guarantee for 4 and half years. We was losing water and lupton Scott said it was fine, then the pool starting cracking real bad, he said it is only minor ,if it gets worse ring him, I did ring him over two years 100 times and no joy !! I went And reported this to Qbcc building and construction commission .They said a category 1 . And elevated as serious . They said that Lupton Scott has now jumped ship and he is now running his new company doing the same as Fantasy pools. They chased luxury pools and fined the company and they have not paid his fine. Even Qbcc or luxury pools have let me down, this is totally scam and no help from anyone. I have to spend to fix my pool and chase him to high court . Mel Nicholls 040060****

Was this recently

My pool is cracking badly just after 2yrs old build by Lupton, so far its been 6mths trying to resolve it but Mr.Lupton just doesnt care. It has been so so frastrating to deal with this guy

I would NOT recommend this person to build your pool

I was going to get a quote from this company. Won't be now !

@PissedConsumer1023432

Hello We also had a concrete pool built by this Man "Lupton Scott". Strongly encourage you to not purchase from him as when issues arise he closes the company and opens another. Be warned.

Everything is still working extremely well three years later.

Bev Graham

Arundel

Lupton Scott and his team at Fantasy Pools did a great job building my pool a few years ago,

I’ve had some warranty work carried out recently on my filtration system and Lupton attended to it immediately and nothing was an issue

My family and I have had lots of fun with the pool and would recommend Fantasy Pool Brisbane to anyone considering a pool.

Thank again Lupton for a job well done.

Tony Rees

"Lupton and the team at Fantasy Pools Brisbane delivered perfectly to both my expectations and price-point, we now have a pool to be proud of.

What has however has been a true moment of surprise and delight has been the after-sales service that Lupton has personally delivered to us.

Lupton understands and lives by the virtues of the absolute best in customer service and communication that could be expected.

And it is truly appreciated."

Kind regards,

BEN SLATER

Director

Very very professional company to use - we are very very happy with our brand new lagoon pool in Airlie Beach.

!!!

We cannot keep people out of it !!!

Everyone is raving about it saying it is the BEST pool in Airlie Beach!!!!

Thank you so much Fantasy Pools & Lupton Scott for all your hard work, direction and help on making our park a place you want to come to.

Teena & Rob Webb owners Of Seabreeze Tourist Park .

December 18, 2014

View more comments (7)
ID
Gold Coast, Queensland
Cons
  • Scammers
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article