Fantasy Costumes in Chicago IL 800-872-****. Horrible Customer Service/Followup/Incorrect Advertisin

Update by user Feb 07, 2013

Even after several phones and emails. Then going through Pissed Off fantasy Costumes never ever replied.

NOT a peep. Never again.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2013
I ordered three items on line. I rec'd them in good order but on item advertised was not informative enough to include that hoofs were not included in the purchase, The picture clearly showed off the hoofs. When the order arrived The pkg indicated hoofs sold separately. Since this was on 12-21-12 (Friday) I emailed (maybe twice) and called. (my concern was that the outfit was not complete and I was flying out of town 12-28-12). I always stated I was willing to pay for the piece but NOT the delivery charge.The person who answered promised I would get a call Monday morning.On Monday Morning (12-24-12) I called at 11AM (ET) or so. They stated the mgr was not in, and already left. I called back again and asked if another person would be available to handle the issue. The answer was no.I also inputted one or two requests through their web site.As of 1-7-2013 I never rec'd a call or a reply to my any of my concerns. Customer service is HORRIBLE. Had a bunch of other stuff I am ordering... it won't happen with them.The costume was incomplete which bothers me more that no attempt (NONE) was taken by the Co to even return contact.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article