Misrepresented the quality and safety of a car they sold.

Steer clear of Fantasy Auto Sales of Phoenix Arizona. They sold me car that had frame damage and is not legally sellable in the State of New Mexico because of their false statement that the vehicle had 'not been in an accident.' In November of 2013 I purchased a Toyota from Fantasy Auto Sales of Phoenix, Arizona. I directly asked has the car ever been in an accident. The salesman told me 'no it has never been in an accident. I moved to New Mexico and attempted to sell the car through a dealership. The New Mexico dealership informed me that the vehicle had been in an accident and had reported frame damage. In New Mexico it is illegal to sell or sell and finance a vehicle that has frame damage. Fantasy Auto sales misrepresented the status, quality and safety of the vehicle they sold to me. When asked how they might rectify this situation, they showed no interest in making right the wrong! It is businesses like Fantasy Auto Sales that give Used Car Dealerships a bad name.I will never purchase anything from them in the future.
ID
#512075 Review #512075 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
$12000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article