Gave me 19.99 concert tickets I had to pay 59.99 for

I went to bankers life field house to order b.m. tickets i put in for 3 at the price of 39.99 each then they charged 9.19 per ticket for handling.and another 15 to send them to me total cost 159.51. I got the tickets but they are 19.99 dollar tickets. also with this i recieved a paper saying they never charge a service fee. bankers life did not send the tickets it went thur another company called FANFARE tickets in Carmel, Indiana. I called they said they do not owe me any type of refund or better tickets I told them that is just like legal scalping he replied well yes. they would need to refund me at least 57.05 back but he said that it's legal and there is nothing i can do about this. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LEGAL THIEVES.

It sounds like you went through an internet third party-- and you didn't pay close attention to where you were purchasing your tickets. Lots of internet companies dominate the listings and then farm out the sales to the local company that owns the tickets.

If you actually take the time to look at Fanfare's website they don't charge handling fees and you can pick up for free and not pay shipping.

Clearly though, you did not "go to" BL Fieldhouse and somehow get Fanfare, if you actually went there you would have gotten tickets there.

ID
Indianapolis, Indiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article