Cancel subscription

I am not a pissed consumer I just want to cancel my subscription or whatever I signed up for 10 days ago ! However if I have more trouble with getting this canceled I my we'll be a pissed consumer !
Waverly, Iowa

Need to cancel subscription

My complaint is that I was charged for a magazine and order that I never received.

User's recommendation: Will not recommend to anyone else.

A company called "Family Survival" is a rip off

I ordered a DVD from a company called "Family Survival" by Fank Mitchell. They claim they shipped with UPS on 2-28-17. UPS tracking number was provided. UPS reports they "Transferred the [package] to the USPS on 3-3-17 and are n longer responsible for it. They do not have a USPS trcking number. I called the USPS and after three days they reported tht the carrier has no recollection of delivering the package to me, "One way or another". The vendor claims that they are not responsible for the packages failure to arrive at my door. My point is; I paid good money for a product, including shipping and handling. they have an obligation to prove that they delivered the goods and services I paid for. I believe this is a scam and "Rip off". It is also important to note, that with some of their "Offers" and products once you order the "Free" item for a small shipping and handling charge you have fourteen days in which to cancel your membership or you incur a revolving charge on a monthly basis! Beware the small print on their "Offers".

Sounds like your typical USPS "service." Often, companies will ship via UPS and your package will be delivered to the local post office and then delivered by USPS on it's next scheduled delivery day to you. This methodology is used because of the cheaper rates charged by UPS if they only have to deliver one big load to the local post office rather than individually to each customer's door.

In your case, either the postman delivered it to someone else, probably on your street or your package was stolen by someone---if left on your doorstep or even at the local post office itself. Who knows? However, all is not lost. I assume you ordered the product online and thus used a credit card---of course you did, as using a debit card is really dangerous, is it not----so just dispute the charge with the reason "goods not received.

Never pay for something you don't owe. Even if your card company believes the company and not you, don't pay and just close out the card and take the "hit" on your credit score, which will be minimal.

@Machele

Thank you for your good advice. I figure I'll give the USPS another week to "Work" this out as I filed an Inspector Generals complaint today alleging employee theft of the product.

They said they would investigate and reply within three business days.

If they dont locate and deliver item I will contact my VISA card and dispute item as you suggested. I'd entirely forgotten this feature of using a credit card.

Thank you.

View more comments (1)
Service
Usps Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article