A real rip off

I went to a Family Motors in Muskegon,Michigan and before I'd gone to the dealership I talked with a salesman.He told me that he had a car that I was looking for,and the payment was $250.00. So,when I'd gotten to the dealership all of a sudden,after me traveling over 30 miles to get there.I was told that they didn't have my car.And as soon as I got there they had someone to by my other car,then they told me to look around and pick out a car and I picked a PT Cruiser.And when we went into his office to fill out papers all of a sudden the monthly payment was $466.90 and I was really pissed I told them that that was too much a month and they said that I had to take it because they already sold my car,What a rip off.So what do I do now?
ID
#119657 Review #119657 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Saint Louis, Missouri

About

Family Motors Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.familymotors.com/finance/privacy-policy
Summary

Family Motors is a car dealer company that sells pre-owned vehicles through its three locations in Virginia Beach, VA. Family Motors offers pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models. Toyota, Holden, Ford, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Mazda, BMW, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Honda and much more are available at Family Motors. The company offers financial options for those clients who dont have enough money to get the car of their dream or preference. Family Motors also provides car services and offers a number of coupons to get it at a bargain price. As well as Family Motors has some coupons which are intended for car purchase discounts available.

Family Motors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article