Lazy doctor and rude staff

Back in Sept my GI doctor told me I needed to get all my meds in liquid or other formats instead of pills because I have Gastroparesis and don't tolerate pills well and I told my primary doctor and he flat out refused to do so and I tried dealing with the people above him and they where no help and were very rude and hung up on me many times then they send me a threatening letter when they where the ones being rude to me. My GI communicated to him the need to do this multiple times to no avail. This goes on until November and my GI doctor said he has never ran into someone so stubborn in his life and does not understand what this guy's problem was. He finally did what was asked in December after a letter to him from the GI doctor. He said he didn't want to do it because it was "to much work". I am still having problems with getting prior auths done for meds from this clinic. Now they have sent me yet another letter and dropping me as a patient because I got irate with them over this long standing battle. Its seems that its O for them to be rude to me but its not OK for me to complain about it. I will be filing a complaint with Medicare and Medicaid as well as anywhere else I can. The clinic in question is the Family Health Center in Waco and they have a monopoly on things here in Waco so finding a new doctor is going to be a PITA. They have several clinics in town here in the Waco area. The letter they sent me also sent a copy of the letter to both the hospitals in the area trying to black ball me. They will be getting a copy of this and all complaints I make and so will the two hospitals. The doctor in question is Doctor Isac Lippe. He can't handle complicated cases.
ID
Waco, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
An apology and leter taken back and off hospital records and reinstement and swallow their pride

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article