TERRIBLE Experience!

This is a review of Dr. Melgard's practice at Family Health Associates. I called on Monday afternoon (11-12-18) and made an appointment to see Melgard for this Thursday (11-15-18). The receptionist I spoke to confirmed that I had the appointment. I called the office back the next morning, as I had forgotten to give them my phone number, and was RUDELY informed that not only did I not have an appointment, but that Melgard was NOT taking any new patients. The receptionist was rude, condescending, nasty, and completely lacked any compassion what so ever. When I told her to stop being rude to me, she hung up! I was shocked and appalled. When I checked in with their FB page to complain, I saw a big notice that cheerfully reads "Accepting New Patients!!" So I have no idea what is going on. Either the rude receptionist is incompetent as well, and didn't bother to update their FB page, or she just lied to me because she was too busy to care. Either way I will make sure EVERYONE knows how uncaring the office staff is here.
ID
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Service
Family Health Associates Of Idaho Receptionist
Cons
  • I could not even get in to see the doctor
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article