BOB ADLER A THEIF AND LIAR

Bob adler has solicited millions from investors...over and over again..he sets up protective shells, take money and puts it into his personal bank account, abandoning members, investors and boards like the plaque. He has taken well over 100,000 of our hard earned money..and he still lives better than 90 percent of the world as a *** man. We asked for our money back only to get no response. The law protects these crooks in florida. he is like a mini nadoff. He has had a bad history of taking others peoples money for his own personal benefit.

Have you heard from him since? I'd love to get in touch with him.

ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Loss

Bob Adler of Family1st.com

I worked with Mr. Bob Adler, owner of http://family1st.com/ and http://empoweringmomstoday.biz/ as well Smart Alert Network and CyberCell Alert! I provided web design services to Bob Adler, owner of owner of http://family1st.com/ and http://empoweringmomstoday.biz/ as well Smart Alert Network last April to May. I completed the project. To date, he hasnt paid me and still owes me $6, 500.. Bob Adler signed a contract. Despite pressuring him with emails and phone calls but he never settled even a single cent of that bill.. Keeps on promising to pay "next week" but all are just lip service.. I worked hard on his project assuring me of payment but he didnt fulfill his obligation!

Be careful not to trust people like him. They know how to manipulate you into trusting him.

ID
Austin, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Family First is an American Society / culture web-site with various family-theme sections. Family First is one of the oldest family-oriented websites on the internet, dedicated to all things about being a family. These sections are Family, Fun Stuff, Home, Kids, Music, Pets, Science, Sports, and Technology. This sections include: Arts, Autos and Motorcycles, Blogging, Books, Business , Computers, Contests, Culture, Education, Entertainment, Family, Fashion and Style, Finance etc. Visitors can find answers on any questions concerning the family here. The project was started in 2010 and since continue fast developing.

Family First reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article