Family 1st Home Preservation Service - Managers Review from Bellevue, Washington

Manager and assistant managers talked about themselves and other employees behind their backs like a bunch of cackling hens all the while the assistance managers did little to no work. The manager spoke of the unseen corporate wizard (ignore the man behind the curtain) like she was a cult member brainwashed to bleed Family Dollar red tagged along by regional mangers with false hope of a promotion. Passing that false hope of promotions on to myself and other new employees rah rah team, lmao. Almost a year I lasted being over worked and under paid termed "flexible part time" working harder and more hours then I had previously worked in factory jobs for much better pay got the best of me. The anxiety and stress of unrealistic expectations, little pay, constant adjustments to my schedule due to late trucks and being away from my real family caused a mini break down and I walked off with a big middle finger in the sky.
ID
Bellevue, Washington

He scamed, stole, cheated us for $2195

Here is what happen to us: We have been Contacted by Family 1st Home Preservation Services in November of 2012, in order to refinance our home and get a lower monthly mortgage payment. We were skeptic, but then were assured how the process works. We followed instructions as to how submit what. The introductory letter came from a Perry H. Simmons CEO/founder, explaining to us what to expect and getting started. We were asked to pay 2 times $1097.50. First payment was to be submitted in December 2012, and the 2nd payment in January 2013. So the 1st payment to them was submitted on 12/72012 for $1097.50 and the 2nd payment was submitted 01/07/2013 for $1097.50. We were then assured that all is good and we were asked to submit monthly bank statements and monthly paystubs. In March 2013, we were asked several times to submit the monthly packet, as we were told, it has not been received. We were then finally told it has been received. Most of the time we were in contact with a Nathan, which informed me continuously that all is good and everything is submitted to the under-writer, that we were to hear anytime from them. Another person we were in contact with, was an Angela. I have made myself an email-file from the beginning and I have kept most of the communication, as well as copies of mailed and faxed documents. I have a printout of the Check delivery via FedEx. On 5/24/2013, I then sent Nathan an email (our contact person), wondering about the status on our re-finance, and since we have not heard back from him, I resent him the same email on 5/28/2013 and again today 5/29/2013, kindly requesting a response. To my complete surprise and shock, the email-postmaster kicked the email back, it also kicked it back from the other 2 contact people I had cc'd the email to. Coming home from work on 5/29/2013, I entered the "Family 1st Home Preservation Services" in the internet search bar, in order to contact them via 'contact', only to find out that they do not exist, and/or to stumble upon THIS (your) company. Now I know we have been ripped off, and I am fearing that we are not getting our money back. We are now so far behind in our mortgage, and we have no clue on how to get our money back. Please feel free to contact us for any questions and or further information needed in order to prosecute, and take this false, cheating company to court and have them prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. WE are a hard working American family, paying our taxes, raising two children and we were ripped odd horribly. We could have used that payment to continue paying our Mortgager (Flagstar-Bank). All we wanted to do is lower our monthly mortgage payment, catch up on other bills and to fix our credit record and move ahead in our life. We have now received a bill from Flagstar for $7000+, expecting us to pay this. We have no way or means to pay such a bill. This statement is copy and pasted also into a letter TO FLAGSTAR, in order to explain our situation. Thank you for your time, perhaps a public investigation can lead to some re-payments..... We have lost our money and so did some 300 people more....the public needs to know and he needs to go to jail.

I am part of a large group of people that were scammed by tobias west and his companies. Please provide me an email so we can contact you or you can email me directly at stanleymjoiner@***.com.

Thank you for your immediate attention.

I have been scamed also by this company. I would like to talk to you and others that are in the same situation to place a class action lawsuit. my emial txmm_rocks@***.com

View more comments (1)
ID
Central Point, Oregon
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article