Beware Falling Waters Nursing Home

Beware of Falling Waters Nursing Home in Strongsville Ohio. I read another review calling this place a *** Hole-they were spot on. They can’t keep staff-so no one is truly on top of the resident’s needs or condition. Whey I tried to get my brother transferred out of there, both social workers had quit and whoever was sending paperwork to the new nursing home sent inaccurate information so he could not be transferred. Twice he was in the hospital and they never notified his family. They never answer phones or return messages. Half the time the receptionist does not even answer the phone. The doctor there could not recognize a health problem if it threw up on him. When my brother got sick he sent him to the farthest hospital possible. Doing this was a rotten thing to do as it was so far away, my brother died before family was able to get there. The nursing home just told us he had a fever-not that he was this bad. There are several local hospitals within a few minutes of the nursing home-the only reason I can imagine that they sent him so far away was to hide what they screwed up. My brother did not deserve to die because of the uncaring, inhuman staff at Falling Waters. If you want your loved one to live-don’t bring them here! They have a lot to hide and Dr. M should go back to his own country and not victimize and take the money of US citizens. This place is downright shameful and should be shut down by the state. I encourage all that feel the same way to contact the state and express that. My only hope now is that these evil beings that work here have to become residents there one day and experience the horror they put their residents and families through. What goes around comes around.
ID
Service
Falling Water Healthcare Center Adult Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article