Freedom Motors - Dealer Bad Practices Review from Madison, Tennessee

I feel I was rip off and scam at Freedom Auto/ Falcon Auto. They buy there car and truck from auction and sell to consumes like me and u. They do not do much to them but wash them and fix whatever so it can start and run for the person to buy it. I thought them were honest people I was so right then are there to make a buck and ride in there nice car and homes by ripping people off. If they would of done that right things I would not be writing this. I brought a car from them that I found out later that it can from a auction. It have rottin old tires, windshield wiper, brake, different service flashing arcoss dashboard and lot more. I give them a lists of thing that need to be done and they said ok and kept my car four days I would call and they say not done with it. They did not do anything but *** me into thinking they did because I am a woman that do no know any better. I call and call they just say managet not here after two weeks I got the manger and he tell me he was not going to fix anything. That bad customer service to me and then there finanical service will fix the paper work up and lie to get your car loan approve. All I wanted was my car fix that I purchase that all. I not buy another car from them and I will be writing the Attorney General, BBB, consume affair and anyone else that I can. Do unlegal things do not last forever.
ID
Madison, Tennessee
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article