Getsetresume.com Fraud cheat and no proper service

This is a fraud company. I ordered a resume from them and they had claimed that they are professionals. After making payment I got a call from Sujata saha who is their freelancer writer and has no knowledge about my domain. They gave me a 2 page word document which only has good english but does not even talk 10% about my role, an absolute ***. I paid them for the package and all i got was 2 page trash. They don't even answer their phone, I have to call them from a different number every time to get someone and they refuse to refund. When I insisted for refund they said they will inform my current employer that I am looking for a job as they have my company details. These guys are cheat, beware of them!!!

First a note to all readers: The above mentioned 'consumer complaint' is fake.

Miss Priya, if you have been our customer (which you have not been), please quote your order ID here. I will personally check your order and see if you actually got '***' from us. If you did, I will issue a refund to your bank (from where you made the payment) or will rewrite your resume for free until you get a job.

In all likelihood, you are some pissed off competitor or a customer service agent indulging in malpractice. Please follow morals before posting incorrect comments. We are a genuine company always focused on customer service.

I await your revert.

Rajat (Director)

0995377****

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article