Verified Reviewer

I paid for a product 6 months ago, received only an order confirmation: Now I don't receive any response more.

This net store is a scam. I paid for the healing drum in October 2020 with my credit card. The order confirmation follows immediately and correctly, but after that there was no further information about the order more.

User's recommendation: It's a scam. Dear people DO NEVER EVER PAY EVEN A SMALL AMOUNT TO FAKAIFUGUISTORE BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE ALL THAT MONEY... THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME AS WELL.... But: every good work is paid back once and I now, so is the bad work as well. For sure.

ID
#2420479 Review #2420479 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fakaifugui Store Shipping Service
Pros
  • No pros
  • There is no pros
Cons
  • Are mafia take care of them

Tracking Number RV50660****CN 2020-10-22 17:29:54

Fakaifugui Store - Tracking Number RV50660****CN 2020-10-22 17:29:54
Hello there! I am still waiting. I hope to get some information. In attach is information about status. Please give me instrument somehow or return me money. Everything fine just do something! holywellmde8094@***.comor YAGOOD TECHNOLOGY HONG KONG contact me. Michelle

User's recommendation: HANG DRUM | HEALING DRUM (50% OFF) Style: BLUE SKU: HAqt2315-C6Q4C2 $ 59.99.

SCAMMED!

This is a SCAM!!! I paid for my item and it NEVER arrived. They told me to click on a link to track it, which DID NOT WORK. Since then someone has been trying to *** into my accounts.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Fakaifugui Store Shipping Service
Cons
  • Are scammers
Full refund

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Resolved: Shipped incorrect product

Fakaifugui Store - Shipped incorrect product
Fakaifugui Store - Shipped incorrect product
Update by user Dec 23, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. 50% refund which is unsatisfactory, but I do not wish to invest any more time with this issue. I want this review to stay on this website for others to see and decide whether or not they wish to deal with this organization..

Update by user Dec 23, 2020

I sought a refund through my PayPal account. Within 1 day I was offered a 50% refund.

However, considering that I was offered a drum that was only a 1/3 size of the one that I ordered, with fewer accessories and lower quality, this was NOT sufficient.

I sincerely hope this company goes out of business. They should not be allowed to be in business if this is how they handle their customers.

Original review posted by user Nov 23, 2020
On September 26, 2020 I ordered a 40cm round hang drum with 14 notes. On November 4 I received a 16 cm hang drum with 8 notes. I sent a complaint email to tell them about the issue and was offered initially offered a ridiculous 10% discount, then 20%, then 30%. I said no each time and explained that I wanted them to pay for the shipping for me to return the product and process a full refund to be applied to my credit card. This is how Amazon works. This is what all companies doing business on the internet should work. I made a claim on my credit card and sent them all the details. I will see how it's handled.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA! It cannot easily be returned.

Resolved
Fakaifugui Store Shipping Service
Pros
  • Website clean and easy to use - although deceptive
  • Website is impressive
  • Website is clean and attractive
Cons
  • Product shipped not as ordered - much smaller
  • Wrong product shipped
  • Does not pay for return shipping
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article