Among the drug dealing going on in the complex constantly. A man was shot to death in his vehicle a few months back. People are fighting in the parking lot at all times of night.

Horrible place to live. Drug dealing in the parking lot all night. Loud music blasting through paper thin walls all times of night. Nobody picks up after the many vicious dogs in here. Terrible place to live. Zero stars.

User's recommendation: Don't move here if you want peace and quiet. And if you want to feel safe walking to your car.

why do you post without your name if you really lived there? You are probably bitter because you got evicted. There is no drug dealing going on there.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

Terrible place please dont rent

Please don,t rent from Fairway Vista Apartments on Brandywine rd. West Palm Beach, they will try anything to get your money, any excuse for extra cash in their pockets. They will just knock on your door and say maintenance. I said I didn,t call ,then they try to get in and walk through the door. They also accused us of cursing at them and using foul language, which no one did. Any excuse to get in for no reason. No names they can tell you of ,of who made the call for maintenence ,don,t know whats broken they said a leak. I have no leaks. Then management told us if we don,t let them in ,in seven days we will be evicted,no reason,we always pay on time , the full amount and more. So,please before you rent from these pepople think about it, the good reviews on Fairway vista as I heard from other residents is from relatives anf freinds of the people that work here.

Management/deposit

Got a letter after management keeping a portion of my deposit security deposit says 15 days to respond or keep a portion of the deposit ,but already had keep a portion of my deposit ,claiming they smell dog urine ,never owned a dog ever ,my apartment was always spotless clean ,portion of my deposit claiming they smell dog urine never owned a dog ever ,my appointment was always spotless clean mother and daughter team works At Fairway Vista management never did the walk-through with me ,management she sent her maintenance guy to do the walk-through I personally will never recommend anyone to live there , don't even look for your deposit back ,a zero rating

I live here too, and these people are terrible, its always new management,or maintenance. They try to get your money for any excuse.

They also lied about me calling for maintenacne,I never called ,they were trying to get in, Im visiting,and I was surprised,they complained I was cursing at the guy. They couldn,t give me a name of who called maintenance.

Then they changed the subject to whos on the lase,and that they will evict if we don,t let them in in 7 days. Its all nonsense and another way of them being nosey,and rediculouse.

Fairway Vista Apartments - Review in Real Estate category
Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the *** artist was evicted. The *** artist told my aunt she needed to place "a couple of boxes with very important information " in my aunts apartment so the sheriff would not throw the *** artists belongings "on the street" crying hysterically..the *** artist managed to shove her two boxes in my aunts door..then came the 2 men with an entire apartment full of junk totally blocking doors, windows, walkway, stove, refrigerator. Totally taking over my aunts home leaving her with junk piled to the ceiling and no place for my aunt to sit, watch TV, cook, clean..then came to booze and "i am moving in for awhile: Danielle, the office manager covered for the *** artist to take over my aunts apartment, doberman, terrier, huge aquarium full of filthy water and half dead fish, another aquarium with a huge lizard and torn screen. My aunt was terrified. She begged for assistance from management to only be laughed at. No help whatsoever. Management helped the *** artist take my aunts home! My aunt sent me photos of what the *** artists had done. Totally unacceptable! I will be posting for all to see in as many places as possible. I have also notified news sources, my attorney and everyone i can think of. This place committed a scam against my aunt to assure the *** artist, who can not legally rent due to felonies, was able to force my aunt out of her home. And to think my aunt is out 3,100.00 in deposits! All transfered to their friend the *** artist. I will be makng a trip from California to WPB. I will be using the full extent of the law to assure my aunt is reimbursed along with relocation fees. I will assure that this scam operation is brought to justice. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CONS. PLEASE TAKE MY WARNING SERIOUS. MY AUNT IS BLESSED TO HAVE SURVIVED THIS SCANDAL.

Fairway Vista apartments are operated by crooks and *** men