Job and family services Fairfield co.Ohio

The child support agency treats me like a criminal every time I go in or call and im sick of it. I pay child support on a boy of mine that I never get to see or have a relationship with and have never been late on a payment,I don't have criminal record and just want to be treated with a little respect. The place is over staffed and the girls stand around and chat about the weekend,and are rude to me and all I want to do is pay and leave so I can go to work and make more money so i can be treated unjustly the next time. Wish these government employees would remember who they work for.

This problem is not limited to Fairfield County and is much more common that many think. Presumption made by every agency across the state is that you are a deadbeat if you pay child support.

This and the many other issues with custody and child support are something that I have been work with the State of Ohio to get changed.

Right now that is a child support review under way in Ohio. First glance is that they have every intent of again raising child support by at least 20%. I intend to stop this now.

www.nopeohio.org

ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article