Nathan Wpd
map-marker Dallas, Texas

Job and family services Fairfield co.Ohio

The child support agency treats me like a criminal every time I go in or call and im sick of it. I pay child support on a boy of mine that I never get to see or have a relationship with and have never been late on a payment,I don't have criminal record and just want to be treated with a little respect. The place is over staffed and the girls stand around and chat about the weekend,and are rude to me and all I want to do is pay and leave so I can go to work and make more money so i can be treated unjustly the next time. Wish these government employees would remember who they work for.
Loss:
Guest

This problem is not limited to Fairfield County and is much more common that many think. Presumption made by every agency across the state is that you are a deadbeat if you pay child support.

This and the many other issues with custody and child support are something that I have been work with the State of Ohio to get changed.

Right now that is a child support review under way in Ohio. First glance is that they have every intent of again raising child support by at least 20%. I intend to stop this now.

www.nopeohio.org

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article