Fairfileld Township corruption leads to homelessness

I applied for Assistance at the Fairfield Township Trustee's Office in Lafayette, Indiana this month( April of 2014). I was interviewed by Kay. She told me not to worry about my Duke Energy bill when I told her that I cannot have all that she requested within 72 hours. Now their website is misleading in that clients are asked to turn in way more that what it says. What they also do not tell you is that you may have up to 3 different appointments with them within 72 hours to a week, get 10 employer signatures, give out bank out information, documentation of every single job that you every worked in your whole life, your credit of your whole life, receipts of every sing thing you buy and have bought within 60 days, family court information, etc. What blew my mind was that this company, Kay, lied that they do not help students on my first time applying (about 2 years ago). Later, this year, the Township tried to cover up the lie. I decided to reapply. I was told by Kay, “Don’t worry" about my Duke Energy being cut off. The next thing I knew, while being busy looking for a job, my lights got cut off. I explained to her that I had signatures and employers proving that I was desperately looking for work. (This is not to mention that all employers are not in stores on my schedule, they have their own schedules). I was willing to give her all of my proof and willing to reschedule. She refused to see the proof of me trying, refused to use the release of information that I signed to get the documents to which she used against me. Now, if you were told not to worry about your electric being turned off, what does that mean? For, now, I have no lights and will be evicted because I was not Superman in making 3 appointments at the Township within 72 hours, no having 10 employers sign within 72 hours, no having all documents-including my whole life of work history, whole life of family court, whole life of credit, and everything bad I ever did in my life. That still was not enough for them to help me. Again, Superman can't do all of that within 72 hours. This is not to mention that I did not have bus fair to get 10 places to get 10 signatures. I told her she did not care and refused to reschedule me. Now, this company even goes so far as having you go to court on this stuff. If a person needs financial assistance, how could they pay for court? If a person needs financial assistance, why do they have to do a family court check? In Indiana, most money is made in family court. If you do not believe me, do a google search on CPS corruption. You may even find the article where if your child ever gets a bad grade (EVER), that may be grounds to call you abusive and neglectful. I learned by something Kay said in the Township office that they even check with local family court judges before they help you. They are linked in a sense. What if the judge does not like you? That has absolutely nothing to do with emergency financial assistance. For ones who think that judges are Gods, you are wrong. They are human beings. They are not plants. They are not animals. That only leaves them being human. In fact, Indiana (family court judges) has the highest adoption rate. If you do not believe me, do a Google search on CPS corruption. Why am I on judges? As mentioned, Fairfield Township is linked with family court judges. They are both elected officials (buddy system). What that means if you have been a victim of CPS corruption in family court, it is over for you believing that these people will actually help you. These people go straight home and have a good nights sleep after they know that they lied to you and used tit against you to make you homeless.
ID
Lafayette, Indiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article