Completely unacceptable there was no fairness.

I had my RV damaged by the client. I have open up a claim with pictures, videos and estimate from the dealership. This was my first claim ever. The damage was for fact done by the client and I have show a proof of it Yet I was awarded $18.00 instead of $238.00 for the estimate and $502.00 to fix the black and gray pipeline on the RV. Completely unacceptable!!! Joke!!!

User's recommendation: This company is a big joke!!!

ID
Cons
  • Fraudulent
  • Lack of professionalism
  • Inability to read
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Horrible Arbitration

Biased, unfair, and fraudulent arbitration. The only possible explanations for ignoring the evidence presented are: fraud, incompetence, or the inability to read. I'm not sure which is worse. Arbitrator ruled in my favor for pennies on the dollar using unsound logic and professionally incorrect methods to determine the award. Even though I "won," the arbitrator did not award me the claim filing fee. It is very apparent that FairClaims has a relationship with the company that I filed against. So they allow the claimants to "win" while awarding them next to nothing...

User's recommendation: Stay Away.

This was almost our experience to a tee. Was barely awarded anything for con artists that completely ripped us off.

Arbitrator was a complete joke and tossed evidence that should have awarded us thousands. We asked for an appeal and they claim they don’t do them .

What a ridiculous experience. Do not use this service

#2092273

Attorney Advertisement SBN 185761 James Swiderski I am investigating a litigation against Fair Claims. Contact me at Law@***.com Look me up at calbar.org

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • Fast
Cons
  • Lack of professionalism
  • Fraudulent
  • Inability to read
Preferred solution
FairClaims isn't interested in correcting their fraud short of my filing legal complaints. This is meant as a warning for other consumers.

Verified Reviewer

Bad experience

Fairclaims is terrible and biased, as you can see from BBB website. They normally favor the companies, I guess because they are the customers to Fairclaims. In my case, the HVAC repair service provider submitted ZERO evidence and WON. I submitted 12 evidence and another licensed HVAC repair service's assessment and LOST. In the decision, the arbitrator stated it is my burden to prove that the repair is unwarranted. What??? It is the professional's responsibility to prove to the consumer that a service is needed! For instance, if a car mechanic told you that your transmission needs to be replaced without providing any evidence to you is called FRAUD. The funny thing is, I did demonstrate through my evidence that the service provided by the defendant was unwarranted. The defendant stated that the service was warranted because the refrigerant was low. How can the refrigerant be sufficiently low (as a cause for issue) if the system can function for an hour and no alert was triggered??? I bet the arbitrator do not even look at the evidence before trial. During trial, the arbitrator asked me whether I provided the service bill, which I clearly did upload way before trial. Additionally, Fairclaims do NOT give you the choice to choose your arbitrators, nor does it give you any background information regarding your arbitrators. You have no way to know if they are going to be biased or not. I made the mistake of not looking deeper into reviews before accepting arbitration through Fairclaims. Please go to small claims court instead.

User's recommendation: Go to small claims court instead of using Fairclaims.

Absolutely! Same experience.

Shame on you fair claims.

Bc of your pathetic ruling, we will get going to Small claims. Nothing but nonsense

Preferred solution
Change or vacate the decision.

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article