SCAM the reviews are true. Beware

I ordered a Blazer more than three weeks ago and still haven’t received a tracking number. I contact customer service serval times about my order and they email the same response out.” I need to wait on a tracking number for a update on my order”. The estimated days for shipping is absolutely wrong!!!!! This company is a SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!! I will be contacting the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
ID
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Where is my package?

Fabshopper - Where is my package?
I orderd some shoes from the website fabbshopper and i been waiting since December 5. Ihavnt received anything from them not even feed back from my emails. I been waiting so long i want my money back but if the shoes are on the way i need to knlw something. Here is some screenshots. I cant see my order, login, call them, find a working number or find a way to get my money back that they took off my card. Please give me a call or something.. thanks LaJerrien.

The estimated days for shipping is absolutely wrong!!!!!

ID
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article