Molly S Xtq

Verified Reviewer

Worst Providers

Updated by user Oct 17, 2023

They have not replied at all. No contact whatsoever. Filthy dirty business.

Updated by user Oct 11, 2023

No *** way unless Ariel Dunson is fired or sent to an island.

Original review Oct 10, 2023
Horrible place. Wasn't too bad when Dr.

Hardy was there although wait time for an appointment could be two hours.
Ariel Dunson is the worst provider I've ever seen in 58 years. She told me I needed spine surgery or would end up in a wheelchair. She scared me to death. I was terrified to move, bend over or stand up.

I told her I couldn't afford to take a year off, that I'd be homeless and she said pick one, homeless or in a wheelchair.
Turns out I didn't even need surgery at all. She terrified and yelled at me for no reason. The SURGEON, which Ariel is not, said she should stay in her own lane. She should not be a provider.

She is a bully and a liar.
When I moved the new state wanted documentation of my prior pain control usage. I called Fabito Anesthesia and Pain Clinic and left messages. They never got back to my new Doctors so I was refused proper pain medication. That is inexcusable.

Just to drop someone like that is unconscionable. They should be ashamed.
Just don't go here.

Awful wait times, that more than horrific witch Ariel Dunson and no follow through when desperately needed.
I plan to sue them. I am going back to Vegas but would never touch this place again.DDd
Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice office
Cons:
  • No ethics
  • No follow through
  • Long wait time

Preferred solution: Documentation on my physical pain, procedures and pain medication I was on.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article