Verified Reviewer

No response about stolen cargo

F2 Logistics - No response about stolen cargo
Oct.5th 2019 shipping cargo from Bacolod to Manila. Arrives Oct. 27th but items missing and all other sealed items are open. Many private items were removed (stolen). I have witnesses seeing the pick up and delivery of the items and taken pictures of my items. I complained at the company and was told in an email to wait for an investigation report. Now it's June 2020, and I'm still waiting for the report. I contact F2 many times to follow up but the company is not responding anymore.

User's recommendation: Document everything incase of fraught.

ID
#1983512 Review #1983512 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Friendly in the beginning
Cons
  • Very bad customer service
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Deffective item upon storage handling

we ship our shipment going to cebu via F2 logistic, we are so dissapointed that our shipment,they didnt ship it out, and the worst thing, when they get back us our shipment, they will have a damaged at it need to replaced the item. so now, our delivery is pending and our client its so hate on us due this faultness. every second is counted for the service, so now... we lost the trust of our client due this things. why they didn't care our shipment? it broke the two out of our 6 item sent on them.

We are also trying to call F2 Logistics and transferred 5 times only to find out that the person in Domestic was out already. What a service!!!!!

what kind of service does F2 Logistic have, I call them for an inquiry because I do have item that will be shipped to Cebu. then they transferred my call 6 times and no one cared about it.

it so happen that my friend refer me to them but i am very very very dissapointed... :( :( :( :( :( Be good to your client please

Hope to be your Plastic Pallet supplier

Dear Purchasing Manager

Glad to hear that you're on the market for Plastic Pallet. We specialize in this field for several years, with the strength of chopped strand mat and stitch chopped strand mat, with good quality and pretty competitive price.

Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me!

I'm one of the trucker's of F 2 in helping them to accomplished their commitment to deliver and provide quality service consistently.We hope you still provide using the BEST principle serve as F 2 foundation, one of this is promoting unity diversity with people from which it enable's working with you for a common goal that is to serve client's and trade partner's the best way they can. At the end of this open comment Truck will not come to their destination without petrol, driver and crew.please give them you'r full support like their monetary collection and expertise.thank you.

#193135

Kailan ba namin matatanggap ang balik bayan boxe namin?kasi last week of july pa na ihulog ng auntie namin from pasadena marryland madison USA....hanggang ngayon hindi pa namin natatanggap....

You filed this complaint under "Brokers" because they broke your item? You're an ***!

View more comments (5)
ID
Quezon City, Manila
Loss

About

F2 Logistics Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.f2logistics.com/tools/inco-terms/
F2 Logistics Pros and Cons

Pros: Friendly in the beginning

Cons: Very bad customer service

Summary

The services executed by F2 Logistics are categorized by domestic and international ones. The visit card of this company is that it delivers goods “from door to door” according to its mission. It cooperates with a wide range of markets among which are medical supplies, animal feed, lubricants, hardware, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, office equipment and many others. The transportation organized by F2 logistics is executed with the help of air and water transport along with the standard means of goods delivery. Coming to the point of international transportation, here can be mentioned such services as warehousing, airfreight, project cargo, custom brokerage, ocean freight and custom clearance. Besides, the land transportation is done by many types of vehicles which are counted on the official site. Nowadays the described company is represented in Europe, USA, Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.

F2 Logistics reviews and complaints

F2 Logistics is ranked 313 out of 1415 in Transportation and Logistics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article