Article submitting

I think Ezine article favors only American English and not British English. And the most disgusting point is they favor native English writers. Their only intention is to tell the writers to review the article even when there is no error. A really bogus website! I do not know why they reject my articles again and again. Although it seems that they are very conscious of grammar, they are actually not. I have noticed that many of the posted articles in Ezinearticles are full of grammatical errors. So, how have they posted such useless articles? The most notable thing is that the articles of non native writers are good enough but the ones that are written by native people consist of wrong sentence construction and many such things. It is nothing but partiality!
ID
Kolkata, West Bengal
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Advanced Reviewer

Ezinearticles.com and SubmitYourArticles.com Supports Patent Infringing Company

My name is Chris Geisert, inventor and patent owner of the famous Posture Pal cushion. I have contacted Ezinearticles.com and SumbitYourArticles.com about removing patent infringing articles regarding my cushion, Posture Pal, countless times and they told me not to respond to them anymore and that they were going to keep the articles up. I emailed them the official United States Government Patent Office assignment website of who owns the patent and it clearly says me but they don't care. I don't know what other proof they would need than looking at the United States Patent Office official website. It seems that they don't believe the USPTO! As long as they keep getting traffic to their website, they don't care who they hurt. Ezinearticles.com and SubmitYourArticle.com are the few companies that won't take down the press releases. I've asked countless other Internet press release companies and Internet websites that sold the Posture Pal cushion, had links on their web page or had articles published on their website and they were very polite and took them down with no problem. I guess as long as you're helping make Ezinearticles.com or SubmitYourArticle.com money, they will keep your articles up. I see no other reason why they wouldn't take them down.

Did you discuss all this with a lawyer? Maybe you could take legal action.

You hit the nail right on about Ezine@***.com so long as they get views they could care less bout anyone or anything else.

Unfortunately your fighting an uphill battle against a king of the mountain army standing on top of the hill. Good luck anyway.

View more comments (1)
ID
Sichuan, Sichuan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article