Beware of EZ1 offers.. its a big scam

Hi, I received a call in the month of february and got to know that someone is sending us a $300 gas coupon. My husband gave the card details and to our shocking surprise we did not receive the package even after 20 days.. And the card was getting charged with some random amounts which came to a total of some $60.00 Please do not entertain these calls at all... they are just sitting to make money like this.. the coupon is a waste and you will never in your life will be able to use it... so be careful of these kind of frauds.... thanks sudi
ID
Dublin, California
Loss

EZ1 Rate Company Scam

They called my cell phone. Told me I was the 3rd in my city that Visa picked to receive a 200 gas card & 500 in shopping spree. Than told me all I would have to pay is shipping at $6.29 and not till 7 days after I received it. They than needed My Cc # to charge it to. Then after EZ1 had the # they told me I would have to call & cancle the calling card & somthing eles or I would be charged 60+ a month. Then I told them I did not want anything from them. I never agreed to have to cancel any thing or having any service. They said I had no choice. I told them over & over to cancel it all I do not want anything from them. They said again that it was done and it was on its way. I ended up hanging up on them. Since then they have called me 20 times. Each time I tell them to leave me alone. I don't want anything from them. And hang up. I had to cancel my credit card. So they would not charge me any more. After they said they wouldn’t charge me until 7 days after I received the gas card. They charge me 2.90 at the time I gave them the card #.. I will be taking leagal action. M.B. of medina OH

heh its totally scam. cant use gas card also,.. once i worked for them. even i collected some 20 cards.. sorry everybody..

then i quit from there..

dont belive it. its pure scam process

Just got call.... and thank god i saw all this scam information and said No.

But the person was really tried to his best that I take this oppertunity to get $300.

I am not sure it is scam or what... but do not want to take rist after reading all this on net!!

That address 516 Bysbrum Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 95351 isn't even a legit address. I just checked on the post office website.

Plus, I'm from AZ. The zip isn't right, and neither is the area code for the phone. AZ doesn't have any area codes like that, and that zip goes to Modesto, CA. The area code is for Modesto, CA, too.

And there isn't even a road here named Bysbrum.

About the only thing that is actually in AZ is the city name of Scottsdale. :/

Yeah, I got the same call, when they asked for my credit card info, I hung up.

They called today informing I have been selected to receive a $300 gas card which I could use at any location. All I need to do is give them my credit card number so a shipping fee of $1.95 could be charged.

I refused to provide my credit card #, told them they were running a scam. This IS a scam...don't be fooled.

they just called me too! i asked for the guys home phone number and address as he had mine. i'll post that below. as he was talking, i got on line and checked out the company. i got all sorts of these reviews. we argued for a minute after asking him to remove our information and to not call again. he refused!! so i hung up. the entire thing pissed me off, but it was funny at the same time...wife was laughing in the background. told him i was going to post his address on the internet....seemed like he didn't care or didn't know what the internet was...not sure. anyway, address is below.

Vincent Frost

ID
Cleveland, Ohio
Loss

About

Summary

Northwest Ohio source for Website Design Website Hosting and Domain Registration ... Copyright ©2005-2007 Ez1 Networks. All rights reserved. ...

EZ1 Rate reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article