Incompetent, Rude and Unprofessional Staff

Update by user Jun 06, 2013

I ended up getting a pair of glasses after dealing with the owner of the company over and over again. It took over a month to get a pair of glasses that I cannot even see out of...obviously the measurements were not submitted correctly by the office staff and I have a useless pair of glasses sitting in my drawer. The owner contacted my husband after seeing my complaint online and promised the sun and the moon to make it better....only to threaten us a week later with legal action if I did not remove the negative comments online!!! I was waiting on his promise to make it all right and accept responsibility for the office staff.

I have never had a worse experience with glasses!!! I took the prescription and ordered from an online site and within 10 days I have the best pair of glasses WITH NO INSURANCE for $42!!! I love them but the pair I got with insurance for $143 from this vendor sit in the drawer..in case of emergency use only.

Please please spare yourself the turmoil and never go near this company. The owner even claimed that the office manager has 23 years of experience in the field....he should be ashamed to admit that to a client that was treated so badly.

Toxic company, toxic customer service and the poorest quality product I have ever gotten. RUN DON'T WALK away from this company and never ever look back.

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2013
My husband and I spent several hours getting eye exams and ordering glasses. We paid for our services and products but when we were notified that the glasses arrived, mine were not there. The office manager, Lena, insisted that they were on order but that was a blatant lie. We contacted the insurance company while parked outside the office and they advised there was no order for my glasses. The staff would not refund our money, nor allow us any contact with corporate office or the doctor on duty. Lena, the manager, actually left the office and refused to discuss the matter with us, leaving the other staff to handle the situation. It is beyond my comprehension how this company can stay in business and allow their staff to be rude, obnoxious and unprofessional.

I totally agree with your discontent with this office. They are completely unprofessional, lazy and incompetent.

But the sad part is, the doctor is wondeful and I refuse to go back to see him due to the office personnel. I had an office procedure and the office staff stated that it was not a covered service. So I had to pay out of my pocket. But when I left, after paying the whole bill, I called my insurance and it is covered.

I called the office back and they told me just to submit the receipt I was given. I did that and it was paid at out of network. And now no one will answer my calls, Lena was completely rude And yelled at me over the phone, no one will give me any phone numbers that I can discuss this issue with and I am out of my pocket 284.00.

They are rude and I could run this office in my sleep and none of the office staff know anything about customer service. Again I say it is really sad cause the doctors are really good but when your office staff suck, then people will not return.

ID
Wallis, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article