Horrible company

Terrible company. They can't seem to manage to install frames such that they're actually straight. I gave them three chances, and all three pairs were blatantly crooked (as in, you could tell before you even put them on). No quality control whatsoever. Then they refused to refund the order and acted like I was hallucinating. As if shipping glasses back and forth every which way to Sunday was doing me any good. The owner (Randy) is a clown without a trace of customer service skills. Shop elsewhere!
Reston, Virginia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Who is to blame

Notice that the only people who complain are those *** enough to have made the purchase even though they knew the price. These people should be pissed at themselves for their own stupidity.Imagine blaming salespeople for doing their job, SELLING! Of course you paid too much. every body does. it's called retail. Every one of us goes to work every day for the same reason. To take someone else's money, that they spent too much of for the very product. Or service we offer. No, I am not in this Industry & hope I never am. Wah,Wah, Wah!
#1371990

you are a moroon.

Glendale, Arizona

EyeglassesDirect.com

The worst experience I have ever had. I was lied to, over charged for shipping and had to send one pair back twice. Have lost any confidence as to what they tell me and what they do. I have been dealing with these people from Dec 17, 2007 and still haven't received my total order. There web site states a 48 hour turnaround...yea right. These people are so screwed up on communication, customer service and quality of the product. Please be very aware about ordering eyeglasses from eyeglassesdirect.com in Brooklyn, NY. Your eyes count more than dealing with these people.
#203961

Got my glasses a little late but love them. Got the $19.95 frames and they are as sturdy as anything I have gotten from the dealers around here -- just a lot less expensive.

This site should not have been included in the list when I Googled "fast cheap eyeglasses." There is nothing fast about them. It's been 10 days and they haven't even shipped yet.

When I talked to the 3 days ago they said they were running a little behind. Now it is Friday 2/26 (not any holiday that I know of)and their phone says to call back during regular business hours (M-F 9am-6pm est).

It's 11 am est! Oh yea, and I can't leave a message because "this mail box is full."

I think you mean EyeglassDirect.com. Eyeglassesdirect.com is a parked domain owned by FramesDirect.com.

View more comments (2)
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article