Extreme Wind has dangerous products!!!

Extreme Wind has dangerous products!!!
So, I bought some turbine blades and a hub from extremewind_us on eBay. I had been looking at their listings for a while and after comparing with other sellers, they looked like the way to go. The listing said they were shatterproof and indestructible. This is most definitely not the case. I was in the house making pecan pies and turnip greens when I heard a scream! Now, I have 4 beloved pet goats and I was instantly worried when I heard the scream. I ran outside and was horrified to find broken, shattered blades all over the ground and Myrtle and Benjamin lying on the ground!!!! These blades had broken in a very small wind and killed my precious goats! I am just heartsick over their passing and I don't know what Gryndle and Pooky are going to do without their friends. Terrible lies from this company. Do not buy. Terrible customer service. I will never get my goats back. You don't want this product somewhere where someone's goats could get killed! Or anyone else!

Amazing the deliberate lies and scams that you will find on here by the one and only scam master king Jeff L Harmon of Seymour missouri. He uses this site for one sole purpose, to bash hard working people to attempt to lower them to his level.

Nothing you will ever hear from this nut job Harmon can be concidered as containing anything over 1% truth. Even his kids have tried to take him out back and put him in ***

So, when you see one after another bashing lies about companies all over American selling micro wind, small wind and some larger wind turbines you can rest assured its coming right out of the play book of the scam master himself Jeff L Harmon *** and chief of Missouri Wind and Solar, Skymax wind, Mandalay Wind, and Mountain Wind Trading.

All of which are 100% certified junk sellers and professional fraudsters selling falsely claimed stuff on Ebay and other sites that he manipulates. A complete looser to avoid.

#1120195

Definitely another put up by Jeff *** of Missouri Wind and Solar. Or is that fraud.

I'm surprised he didn't use pigs. His favorite. He must have been doing the goats when he came up with this revelation. Shut up Jeff.

You can't stand it when people are better than you. Snap Snap

#1120395
@PissedConsumer1120195

This review was directed at Extreme Wind. Since you have no involvement in this matter, I can only assume you have nothing better to do than cause trouble for others.

I understand that you are a competitor of the company you mentioned in your reply as I have seen your listings on eBay. The unfortunate event I experienced as a result of using Extreme Wind's products is not relevant to your comment.

@Bren

Jeff Harmon has never used Extreme Wind's products, Jeff is nowhere near a consumer, He's here doing what he's best at, simply fabricating BS. He is sadly owner of mwands.com, skymaxwind and mountain wind trading co.

and is afraid of superior products. An individual who lies habitually will generally lose the ability to differentiate lies from reality. He will believe the lies to be the truth making confronting a pathological liar on their lies nearly impossible.

Understand that you'll never get a consistent story when you talk with a pathological liar. Keep in mind that pathological liars typically exaggerate everything they tell you so take their stories in vain.

#1119445

Pecan pies and turnip greens? Really?

No one that just had two animals killed is going to put that kind of detail in a complaint. Gryndle and Pooky really? lol. This sounds like typical Harmon (Missouri wind and solar) story telling with all the tiny attention to trivial details to make it sound legit.

Those blades have no mass and too much surface area to do any damage to an animal even if they where shot out of a canon. I am not saying I like these blades since the plastic is not 30% fiber filled and will probably degrade in Sunlight within 5 years or so but to say they killed goats or are dangerous is laughable. I have seen the video's and they turn too slow and are too flat to become projectiles. It's like saying someone was killed by a Frisbee lol.

For a professional story teller and *** artist you can do better than this Jeff. At least say that extremewind.us blades are made with Vietnamese plastic that contains Arsenic and that the goats died of heavy metal poisoning after they ate the broken blades. This story telling of yours is lacking imagination.

Needs something more interesting than simple goat mutilation lol. Get a life Jeff.

#1120115
@PissedConsumer1119445

I think the issue here is that the Extreme Wind turbine blades are simply made from PVC water pipe that are dangerous and will shatter in any high winds and possibly kill someone from the flying debri. Gary Lynn the owner and builder of this wind turbine joke doesn't seem to care who gets hurt as long as he is making money on eBay from the sales.

His ad say that his Delco alternator wind turbine makes 5000 watts in a 20 mph wind ????

The reality is it will make about 2 to 300 watts at that wind speed.A Delco cannot make any more then that as proven by the AWEA.

His fabricated claims of our " US NAVY " using his PVC blade wind turbine is unbelievable, and a down right lie.

Would you buy anything from a guy that makes those claims ?

He is also trying to make these valid pissed consumer reports about another company .

#1120196
@PissedConsumer1119445

Made by child labor too. It's a competitor so Whorman is going to go through great lengths to destroy a competitor.

*** is doing it to himself too. We just found something now on him now.

Snap snap

#1119432

That your KIDS Jeff? lol..

#1119364

A San Diego colleague informed us about this post. This is the way Jeff (in MO.) drums up buisness for himself by attacking others' products in attempts of making them look bad.

He's attacked EVERY rival company on the web. So First might I defend Extremewind by saying HDPE is not drain pipe. It's United Nations Certified Indestructible Material for a reason. Jeff has no clue what it is and no livestock were killed, which is comical, because Jeff wrote these in one of his usual drunken stupors.

Secondly they were tested in the San Diego Wind Tunnel, not a hillbilly wind tunnel in MO. They even outperformed aeronautical engineer's designs, let alone Craptors™. A patent is now pending on Extreme Blades.

You simply don't see that with an ingrates' imported wanna-be 'lawn chair plastic' blades. The US Navy has already started using the commercialized version of extremewind.us

View more comments (8)
ID
Reason of review
Bad quality

Extreme Wind owner Gary Lynn Shawnee Oklahoma, total scam

Extreme Wind owner Gary Lynn Shawnee Oklahoma, total scam
I bought some wind turbine blades off ebay from extremewind_us, 9 blades and hub to be exact. He claims in his ad that his blades are the best, better then everyone else's he claims. He has a lot of links to rippoff reports and pissed consumer on other companies. I paid $168.00 plus $15.00 shipping for the 9 plastic blades made from PVC pipe. JUNK ! When my wind turbine hit 20 mph winds my blades exploded, went everywhere.JUNK! I believed this guy and got screwed badly. No refund, just a rude return email from Gary Lynn the owner of Extreme Wind. After doing a very extensive research on the net i found that blades made from PVC pipe or any other plumbing pipe are dangerous. You can get killed using them. Here's Gary Lynn's website http://www.extremewind.us/ Don't waste your hard earned money with this scam artist. I found hundreds of complaints on this guy.

You only paid $183.00, how did you end up losing over $17,000?

This poster Jeff Harmon is the king of criminality and framing people plus writing numerous fake reports against his competition, customers he robbed and to cover his tracks from the past of a long life of one scam after another.

He is now claiming to be K Lynn and many other people for the sole purpose of defaming another person using this system.

Whats new here, its how its done in Missouri. Criminals run the whole place!

#1119560

HDPE is chemicalally UV stabilized with rutile titanium oxide, but I doubt hillbilly inbreads Frank C and Jeff Harmon below even know what it is. They've never owned or flown a set of Extremewind blades.

They have no clue of their characteristics. They are in fact afraid of them, the reason they go around attacking windbluepower.com hurricanewindpower.com windynation.com We could go on and on with this list. When they advertize their cheesy middle eastern imported blades as 'carbon fiber' when it's really carbon black pigment.

No shred of fiber whatsoever. Thanks for dropping in to witness the common attacks of import blackballers and their accomplices.

#1119704
@PissedConsumer1119560

Would you buy anything from a guy that makes those claims ?

#1120184
@PissedConsumer1119704

Thing about this copy and paste is, extremewind doesn't even build or import cheap chinese import PMA or PMG's Simply proving the accusers here are really the liars, attcking a small back yard company because they are afraid of it. If Frank C could actually think past his nose, he would probably embarrass himself. I think the issue here is his other personality talking..

@PissedConsumer1119704

You ignerns are something else. You take stuff out of context and manipulate it to make a guy look bad.

This is another ongoing conspiracy by our pal, Jeff Harman of Missouri Wind and Solar. He continually scams up lame brained ideas on how to screw over a competitor. Why? Because he is afraid the competitors products are better than his.

They usually are. It's just like people that expose his poor products and fraud. He sues them to shut them up.

My response to this entire posing is SHUT UP JEFF AND GROW UP.

#1119358

#1119396
@PissedConsumer1119358

This is Captain Black of the US Navy

Your wind turbine That you submitted to us for testing will not be used on any of our Naval Ships.

Reason / you cannot patent sewer pipe on a wind turbine.

Safety / we do not believe that your wind turbine will hold up under any battle conditions.

Bottom line is we do not feel that a wind turbine made from sewer pipe and a modified Delco alternator would suit our needs for alternative power on our battle ships and it just looks funny.

@PissedConsumer1119396

Like was said before "drunken stupor"

View more comments (8)
ID
Ozark, Missouri
Cons
  • Scam artist
  • No service
  • Rude owner
Reason of review
dangerous junk
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article