Expressions Dental Group Oral Hygiene Review from O Fallon, Missouri

I recently went to an Expressions Dental office in Dardenne Prairie, MO because I have this tooth that's been painfully bothering me for a few months & I had just lost insurance ( health & dental) back in March of this year through my dad's work. I bought my own-Cigna. So anyways, 2 days ago I went to their office as a new patient and I had to get a cleaning for my first visit and xrays. So I get in there, & the office ladies were rude, the dentist told me I needed 9 crowns b/c he said silver fillings look bad & it's like, those teeth w/ silver fillings feel fine. Don't fix what ain't broke. I went in there for a regular cleaning, but I think those @$*¢ gave me a deep cleaning w/o my consent cuz my entire right side of my mouth has red & inflamed gums & I'm in excruciating pain. I also was told I had an abscess on #15. I wanted it pulled, but he went over me saying how I should get my already dead tooth fixed. So he sent me home with an infection in my mouth, no antibiotics & said come back a week later for consultation. My dad called them & made them give me antibiotics & forced a referral out off them for tooth extraction. I didn't go to one of their oral surgeon cronies. I went to my own & told Expressions Dental to go *** themselves & even my oral surgeon shook his head & was like wtf. So here I am, just had tooth pulled yesterday, & my mouth is in extreme pain from that damned cleaning. So much that I can't eat or sleep. Those *** Do not ever go to them. They'll try to tell you your teeth are all rotten when they aren't, or make up bull *** to make you get crowns.
ID
O Fallon, Missouri
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article