Do not buy their business

As a past owner of a express business I will say this you get what you pay for they charge 6000 for 800 dollars worth of stuff that will break down in first 12 months, training is all of two days and then you are set out onto the general public to provide a service. There business model is out dated at best and brand awareness is minimal. One more thing there sales tactics when you inquire are very pushy and heavy handed please do your homework it is not a good company to be with you will only hear from them when there is no money in your account and when you try to organise the termination of the contract you get lied to and mislead Do your homework I know of a few business that have closed down it is not as easy as they will lead you to believe
Adelaide, South Australia
Loss

Express Home Services, LLC (Flooring)

We paid Express Home Services over $6000.00 for the installation of new flooring. A major part of that was new carpet in our family room, living room and stairs. The "Design Consultant", another name for used car salesman, guaranteed us that Express was better than the competitor, pushing their lifetime warranty. We found out that it takes a lifetime for them to call you back. The carpet is defective, confirmed by their own installation manager, and we've been trying to get them to replace it for of two months now. For two months now we can't even get someone to call us back. We call and are told that a manager will call us back, but they never do. So here we are, out $6000 and defective carpet in our family room, living room, and stairs and Express Home Services, LLC doesn't even care enough to call us back. Is there anyone out there that can give us some advice on how to get these $#()(*^$ to call us back to get the problem resolved? My next option is to call FIVE ON YOUR SIDE!

We experienced the exact same shoddy customer service, poor quality product and the same BS From the snake-oil salesman. It took almost four weeks of my calling EVERY DAY, TWICE A DAY to finally get the job done and their product/services are way below standard.

Try asking for your install manager and keep the heat up. Also, make sure you file a formal complaint with the BBB and as many sites as you can.

I am thinking about purchasing ad space in the paper next to their advertisement with my complaint! Companies like this have no business doing business.

Middletown, New York

A very unprofessional floor installation and customer service experience.

We purchased a laminate flooring at the end of March with Express Home Services. We couldnt have been more pleased with the salesman and how well he sold the company not ony on their product but their wonderful customer service! That quickly ended as soon as the installers entered our home. The company promises next day installation. Ours was scheduled 3 days after our initial appointment. The installers showed up and at first we thought everything seemed great! They proceeded to work about 4 hours before calling it quits for the day. We were told they would be there for at least 8 hours. We proceeded to question the installation manager as to why this was and received several explanations as to the reasoning behind it. We let him know that we were not pleased as almost all of the work could have been done on the first day. We then became aware of some damage to our 2 week old dining room table and also mentioned this to the installation manager. We were told to let the installers know as they are licensed and he would take care of it. The next morning I was promised that the installers would arrive at 8am and would be finished no lataer than 3 pm. Around 8:30 the first installer arrived alone and I questioned him about his partner. He let me know that he would be arriving by 10 am. Again not what I was guranteed the prior day. The second installer finally arrived around 10 am and worked until he decided to stop for lunch promplty at 11:30. After returning from there lunch they worked until about 3:30 at which time I went down to take a peek and noticed that the work was not completed correctly. We were to have the new laminate from our entrance way, through the living room and into the kitchen and dining area. This was not the case they had left the original vinyl in our entrance way and had molded around it as if they were going to leave it. We had questioned this the day before as it seemed odd to us that they hadnt ripped it up with the rest of the old product, and were assured that it would be removed. At this time I let the main installer know that this was incorrect and he proceeded to raise his voice to me asking me why I had not informed him the day before. He then told me it would be at least another 4 hours of work and began ripping the molding off and throwing it across my living room with my child and a relative standing in his violent path! At this point I was very uncomfortable being left alone to deal with this man as my husband was working. So I proceeded to contact the company and make them aware of what exactly was taking place. At this point I was shown some concern by certain employees of the company and they even spoke to the installer and repremanded him. I was also promised that something would be done for me and I would be taken care of regarding this situation. Within a few hours the installer called me downstairs and let me know that he was finished. I immediately began loooking over everything as quickly as I could because he was in an extreme hurry to get out the door and was still very angry at this point. I began pointing out a few areas that were left very unprofessional and it was as if I was not even speaking to him. He was very dismissive and was hardly even answering me at this point. I then asked him about moving the furniture back as this was another one of the things our salesman had promised us was included. I instructed him to help me with a few large pieces and at this point I gave up because there was such a mess left that the area had to be cleaned before anything else could be put back. Honestly at this point I just wanted him out of my home. He slamed out of my home and tore out of my driveway in such a rage that he failed to notice his own bucket and he ran it over and got it logged under his van. At this point my husband arrived and witnessed the installer removing his bucket and leaving our home. I again contacted our salesman and let him know that the installers behavior did not improve and made sure he was aware of how the rest of the day went. He assured me that this was unacceptable and I would be contacted on Monday from the owners of the company. That never happened. It wasnt until many phone calls and lots of complaining that I finally became so irratated that I wrote a letter to the President of the Board. Again no response. I again began calling and was told to speak with Henry Jaffee, who listened and took notes about the situation and guranteed me that the items on my list of complaints would be taken care of and that someone would contact me to schedule a time for someone to come and repair these items. It has been over 40 days since my initial installation and I have since cleaned and made the majority of the repairs to my home myself. I am still getting the run around about what I need and when if ever it will be completed. I was able to find one employee out of this company that honestly was concerned and disturbed about the events that took place during my installation. He battled on my behalf to those that are in a position to make this right and in doing so has potentially jeoprodized his future with this company. I think this says all that needs to be said about there wonderful customer service. This company could care less now that they have my commitment to pay for their services. I have requested some type of adjustment on bill for the way this installation took place and I have been firmly told that this is not going to happen.
#19414

Tory,

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post this letter. I can tell it took a lot of thought and time. Anyway, I was considering using this company, but not now! I really appreciate it.

Joyce,

ID
#120331 Review #120331 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denver, Colorado

About

Express Home Services Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.expresshomeservices.com/terms-and-conditions.php
Express Home Services Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.expresshomeservices.com/privacy-policy.php
Summary

Express Home Services LLC is a floor covering company. It specializes in all types of flooring including carpet, tile, laminate, wood, vinyl, stone and much more. Express Home Services LLC offers next day installation on all in stock products and free in home estimates in the metro areas of Phoenix and Tucson. The design consultants of the company can bring the store to its clients door in order for them to see the flooring samples next to their furniture and with their own lighting. The services also include residential and commercial carpet and grout cleaning as well as emergency water, flood and fire restoration work. Express Home Services LLC is licensed, bonded, insured, and has many industry affiliations World Floor Covering Association, Arizona Floor Covering Association, Arizona Chamber of Commerce Tucson Chamber of Commerce, National Tile Contractors Association, etc..

Express Home Services reviews and complaints

Express Home Services is ranked 190 out of 890 in Household Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article