Askd for 5 dolar gas .

I was bring husband to work I gave him 20 to get 5 on gas he forgot my change I droped him to work wemt back for my change I went in asked the lady attendant if she was the one my husbnd gave money and left change she said what time I said like 10 or 15 minutes ago there was an police present when husband made payment she said no so mind u there was a guy attendant standing there beside her listing so I said was he the one I said my husband had shorts on and hat he begin staring at me as if he had to come up with a lie he says oh yeah I tryd stopping him but he left and took a lighter and didn't pay for it but at same time he handing me a lighter I said why are u handing me a ligter he said oh im sorry im jus tired he handed me my 15 dollas I said my husband don't smoke and u telling me he stole a ligher with police next to him talking I payed for lighter cuz we don't steal I got home called my husband told him he said we gona go there cuz I don't steal I then called manager told her she goes he probably mistaken him no it was early we were the only blacks there go every morning I see same people coming in morning so this guy listend to me ask another attendant bout my change said nothing till I aproched him .

huh? what the *** happened? i don't understand your English.

If you and your husband speak the way you write, they might not have understood what either one of you were saying.

View more comments (1)
ID
Syracuse, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article