Verified Reviewer

SCREWED OVER

I TOOK MY CAR INTO THIS SHOP IT COST 99.95 FOR DIAGNOSE.LITTLE HIGH. ALL MY WINDOWS WON'T GO UP.TELLS ME It's THE Ignition SWITCH.HUH FOR WINDOWS NOT 1 MECHANIC HEARD OF THIS.ANYWAYS THEY WANTED 420.00 TO REPAIR PART COST ME 16.00 FOR THE PART .I WENT AND Replaced THE SWITCH AND GUESS WHAT GUY IT DIDN'T FIX THE PROBLEM.WASTED MY FRIGGEN TIME.
ID
#2071822 Review #2071822 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Cons
  • Mis diagnosed

Express Auto, Battle Creek M.I.

Took advantage of my mom, as she needed a car and her credit was at zero. At the time when she was looking for a vehicle and didn't have a down payment. They asked her to sign a stack of papers with no time to even go through them or ask any questions. She has since had no help from the store manager named Heath. She has been charged for things that she should not of been, she has been lied to, taken advantage of and Heath the store manager saw her leave in tears one day and did nothing to help her at all.

Yeah, we just got back from nearly purchasing a vehicle (Kelley Blue Book $6,000). When it was all said and done, with interest, financing charges, taxes, etc., it came out to be around $21,000...for a KBB car valued at $6,000.

Talk about taking advantage of people. They can keep their car and kiss my ***

This is horrible, as so many people go through hard times and have things happen beyond their control and have to turn to places like this. Companies like this need not take advantage of people in bad situations.

Sad thing, who really is out there anymore to help anyone? I am staying far away from this place, hope things will get resolved for you. Especially since the manager saw you walk out the door in tears! No car is worth that type of headache.

The manager needed to ask what happened and try to assist from there.

Not just let you go like he did all because he has you right where he wants you and you're stuck while he and his company reap the benefits.

View more comments (1)
Battle Creek, Michigan
Cons
  • Manager saw me leave in tears
  • Costumer service is the worst
  • Being lied to
Reason of review
No help with my account at all!
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Express Auto - Car Diagnostic Review from Chicago, Illinois

I was scheduled an appointment with the express auto service center in Kalamazoo Michigan on stadium drive for 8 a.m. to have my car diagnosed and repaired. After waiting all day, I called them. They said it needed plugs, wires, and maf sensor. All those parts I can replace myself in couple hours, n I'm disabled. They said it would be done following morning. It wasn't. They never touched it. Now its the third day. I am forced to go get my car whether its done or not, and it still jss to be fully Paid for. They say short of help. That's not my problem. It does not take three daysto replace spark plugs.
Chicago, Illinois
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article