Express auto glass is a fraud!

I was approached by a sales representative of express auto glass while me and my daughter were in the mall parking lot. She said that my insurance company would cover the cost of my windshield because it had a few pits in my windshield. She said that she would give me free wiper blades and tint if we replace her windshield. I thought that was a good offer. Come to find out that it was fraud. The windshield didnt have to be replaced not patched. I found out that becuase she makes commision on each windshield she books with express auto glass, she does this on a daily basis. To top it off I didnt get my free wiper blades, tint, and two days after the windshield was installed, the windshield was leaking and shorted my dashboard out. Express auto glass would not take responsibilty stating that it wasnt coming from the windshield. I would not trust anything express auto glass representatives, installers, and customer service.

Express Auto Glass does not have Sales Representatives. We do not offer free windshield wipers.

ID
Silver Springs, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article