Manicure disaster by owner

I was at this salon yesterday evening for a mani pedi, I waited about 15 minutes with my fingers in acetone to have the gel color removed until one of the staff (Tony) finally came out to do my manicure. I was then asked to twist so that my pedicure could be done at the same time all the while I was seated at a regular manicure table. It didn't seem so bad throughout the time because Ann did an extremely good job on my pedicure. Tony, however, sucked at doing a manicure, it seemed like he barely trimmed my cuticles or filed my nails and when I asked if he could do a cheetah print on a red base he was very hesitant but obliged anyway. He tried to dissuade me from electing a red base stating the cheetah print would not show on the red base. I had this done at a different salon so I knew how it would look. What I was not expecting was dabs of black and gold on my beautiful red nails. When I expressed to Tony my dissatisfaction he wouldn't admit that his attempt at cheetah print had FAILED, he wanted to convince me that "he told me many times that it would not show". Well after my unsuccessful attempt at getting him to admit that he couldn't do cheetah print he reluctantly gave me an $8 refund for the design and removed the nail polish, he didn't even offer to polish my nails, he simply half *** removed the polish and told me to go wash my hands. I failed to mention that I asked a couple of girls that were waiting what their opinion of my so called cheetah print was and they both said that it DIDN'T look like cheetah print. Again, Ann did an excellent job on my pedicure, however, Tony's arrogant attitude took away from the experience. I would not recommend going here, but if you decide to give them a try anyway, I would definitely not let Tony do any of the services.
ID
Rialto, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article