My service advisor did not try hard enough to get things covered on my extended warranty

Original review updated by user Oct 05, 2022
My service advisor my trailer in and decided to go on vacation .After his return he and did not even try to get in line for repair or even have a person look at it for parts or repairs . It's now been 3 months and my camper is still there and I had to get the service advisor s boss evolved to get things covered or even considered. All in all first time customers not happy with the service . He did not call me for updates at all. I chased him down many time by just showing up at the shop and talking with actual people that do the work ( the mechanic) to find out what if anything had been down.

User's recommendation: Keep on the service advisor for up dates. I had to call my guys about 3 to 5 if I wanted an update because he would never return phone calls I would go up their and talk with the mechanic first to see he was was going to blow smoke up my ***.

ID
Cons
  • Service side of house is broken
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix. My camper and really try to get things covered. Not expecting me to say fix it and I will pay for it.

Verified Reviewer

Take Advantage of Seniors

I bought my first motor home from ExploreRV last March. It was a 2019 model with low mileage. Since purchasing, I have had it back in for electrical repair twice and finally fixed elsewhere to the tune of $1400 after their tech blew the electric. Terrible service. I think they saw an old woman coming and took complete advantage. Be very careful when buying or getting service from this company.

User's recommendation: Don't trust them. Take your biz elsewhere.

Alvin, Texas
Cons
  • Poor
  • Destructive service on rv
Loss
Full refund

New RV Defect - 75 days at dealer for repair and not yet fixed

So went to speak to our RV dealer (Explore RV USA) today about our Cruiser RV that are with them for warranty repairs. It has been 75 days and we need it for a trip at the end of the month (from 26th). The kitchen sink fell into the cabinet and spilled about half a sink of water into the cabinets. Sink was only fixed into position by 2 tiny “brackets”. No glue or anything else that was supposed to keep it in position. Service advisor not available but then spoke to the manager. He says my unit will be ready for pick up on the 26th but that the repairs will not be done. So we will not be able to use the kitchen. I asked if they have a similar unit we could use and he said no, we should our unit just with some limitations - we cannot use the kitchen. That means no sink, or cabinets, no stove or oven, or food preparation space in the RV. Also there may still be some mold in there. He also said that he will get his Regional Manager to contact me. I am not getting any feedback anymore from the manufacturer nor from the dealer (or their regional office).
Lima, Indiana
Cons
  • I find more i dislike every trip
  • Very cheaply put together
  • Quality of product and worse service
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Preferred solution
I want a non defective RV

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Expert Talks

RV Camping: Everything You Need to Know About RV Travel

Nov 13, 2020

RVs are popular this year. So, how do you plan an RV trip? What’s it like to live in an RV? Where to go RV camping in the US? We asked Mark Koep, an RV expert and the owner of Campground Views to answer consumers’ top questions about RV trips.

Read full article
Mark Koep
Mark Koep

Mark Koep is an owner of CampgroundViews.com and an RV expert, who knows everything about RV parks and campgrounds in the US.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article