They Stole $400.00 from me

DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS! I brought a lap top to them to be repaired (the DC jack was broken.) I got it back and it worked fine for about a week then it had the exact same problem again, so I brought it back in. This time they had the unit for about a month, I tried calling them a dozen times nobody ever answered I left a message each time and never got a return phone call. I finally stopped in and he told me it would be ready in 3 days. I came back in 3 days and it wasn't done yet, he said three more days. This time he claimed it was ready. It worked for about two days and then the same problem happened again. Naturally I brought it back to be repaired again. This time it took about three months with the same unbelievably lousy customer service. Nobody answering the phone or returning phone calls. When I went there for about the fifth time to check on the progress I was told he wouldn't fix it again because the laptop was being abused. So that was it I was out $400.00 and ended up disposing of the unit because it no longer worked. For the record I own four other laptops including one that is five years old and they all work fine and they most certainly are not "abused." Take your computers somewhere else to get them fixed, they have no idea what they are doing and they WILL rip you off!
ID
#212014 Review #212014 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Minneapolis, Minnesota

About

Summary

Expetec Technology Services was started in 1996 in Aberdeen, South Dakota with the goals to offer local businesses effective IT solutions that help to manage their information and activity in the best way. The number of its services includes cloud solutions, network administration, network security, managed services, business continuity, as well as web services. Working with Expetec you can expect comprehensive computer support that meets all the specific needs of your business and makes you able to increase productivity, to save your information with reliable security systems and to focus your attention on business development instead of bothering about technology problems. With franchises in twelve states of America and Canada, the company delivers its services independently at any location.

Expetec Technology Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article