Expert Dental Yi-Ling Shaio NYC

Yi - Ling Shaio of Expert Dentist uses fake review spam and faulty advertisement to get you in the door. I called and asked if she could perform same day root canal and crowns as her then website suggested, the intial visit and office told me that it was accurate. Once I got in and couldn't "complete" the root canal she and even if she could she told me she would have to send away for the crown. Performed filling that litterally changed the *** and alignment of my jaw because she did them all in ONE setting. Overcharged my insurance. 26 years old and looking at a plate due to the work she did. She is be investigated now by the education dept. If you would like to learn more about the out of control dental industry please visit my educational blog: http://horribledentist.wordpress.com/about/

The dentist has a lengthy malpractice rap sheet. Thanks for warning the public

Why is the dentist being investigated by the department of education, and not the Board of Dentistry?

Even if possible, it is often not wise to complete root canals the same visit. A high bacteria count may lead to later failure.

Sound like the only thing this dentist is guilty of is deceptive advertising.

any updates?

View more comments (2)
ID
Winter Park, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article