Verified Reviewer

Ex-Freight Zeta: Great potential, severely flawed execution

Sadly, Ex-Freight Zeta does not deliver on the value proposition they offer. They fail to communicate effectively with the carriers they subcontract and cause nothing but delays, frustration, and dramatic wasted effort and energy. My shipment has gone more than a week past the quoted date of pickup and they continue to fail spectacularly to pick it up, often sending no trucks at all, or, repeatedly cluelessly sending the same truck that is too small to pickup the shipment then wondering why it doesn't get loaded when the truck is already full. (Yes, really, they're that bad). They repeatedly provided misinformation and outright lies. I strongly recommend avoiding these folks and shopping around on other marketplaces like say Load Smart or Freight OS and picking alternatives. Their continued ineptitude has forced me into the formal dispute process with Freight OS where I originally booked their service and as of the time of writing, it's still a mystery whether they'll get their act together or whether I'll have to wait for said dispute process to conclude before I can get my money back.

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else.

ID
Cons
  • Have not performed service
  • Make up lies
  • Have not issued refund
Preferred solution
Deliver the service ordered, price reduction and apology.

Not reliable

They did not process our pickup for 6 days and then were not honest about the pickup . They told us they scheduled a time to pick up but then did not pick up a second time. They have cost us money and much lost time.
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

ExFreight Zeta Inc. unreliable software

It seems once a month the website at ExFreight Zeta, Inc. crashes. I have never had this issue with my other broker and it has become a monthly occurance. Never when I log in to my account does it happen....NOOOOO it is only while I am almost done booking my shipment. I tried calling their office in Boynton Beach, FL and nobody answers the phone. I have come to the conclusion that they do not deserve my business any longer. They have lost me due to their site crashing every month and never answering their telephones. I hope beofre it is too late they learn that they cannot treat their customers this way. There are way too many other brokers who work for their money. If the owner reads this post, you need to fix this or you will keep losing business. I might have stayed if someone would answer the phone over there but maybe they are too busy trying to fix your website.

I believe this is a very misleading statement by Exfreight. They are a forwarder/broker.

There is nothing different about this organization compared to other 3pl's. You cannot cut out the middle man with ExFreight because they are a middle man.

There is nothing wrong with this, however, I would consider this statement on their website to be false advertising.

Cut out the “middle man” and call ExFreight today.

Unlike “freight forwarding” brokers, ExFreight is a true shipping organization, therefore we can deliver a real freight shipping quote without days of waiting

ExFreight are not nice people. They lost our freight, refused to process the lost freight claim and sent the delivery bill to collection.

They refused to acknowledge that we had to replace the goods and pay another carrier for re-shipping.

Although we "owed" them $360 for the service of losing our goods, they told the collection agency that we owed $720. Absolutely vicious.

Unreliable software? How about unreliable management. They steal from their agents, break their contracts, have no commission reporting and a business owner and partner who are too childish to pick up a phone and talk.

If you are a 3rd party and use them for your international shipping, I would think you should be scared as *** that they are probably stealing your customers out from under you. They steal from their own staff, why would the NOT steal from other brokers too?

Owner: Ajay Nair

Partner: Charles Marrale

You may call our customer service Tel# between the hours of 9am and 5pm est time. Outside of those hours nobody is available to answer the calls and our telephone system advises the times we work from.

Your probably having difficulties in booking because of time outs.

If you dont complete filling in the pick up or delivery address within 30 mins it will timeout. Or you could be trying to enter in a pick up or delivery city or zip that does not match what you quoted for.

View more comments (3)
Pearl River, Louisiana

ExFreight horrible customer service

We were shipping with exfreight for a while until we had some damage claims. What started as a normal claim process has turned into a horrible time trying to get this paid It has been over 3 months and still we have not seen our money for the damage. Every time I call the office, I get put on hold and get shoved into a voicemail but never get a call back from them. I have not seen such horrible service. the only replies I get are "we will check with the carrier" but never get a reply after that. I have to call and call. We are reversing our credit card payment and will find another company to work with. This has been a painful experience and now I will have to reimburse my customer since it is evident these *** at exfreight do not care

We certainly do appreciate your business and feel terrible that you have had a bad experience. Please reach out to our Customer Help Team at info@***.com for help in this matter.

We will attempt to resolve it for you as quick as possible.

Please include the BOL# and the original claim paperwork.

Regards

Exfreight CSR

Owner: Ajay Nair

Partner: Charles Marrale

I have seen extra charges on my card before with this company. This is merely lipservice.

If you read their credit card form, you have to give them authorization to bill your card when they want for any reason.

If they do not have access to a credit card, then why do they have this form? this smells like a coverup.

I tried to get their AP/AR department on the phone and never get a person to pickup. I leave messages and send them multiple emails and still get no responses. They suuck

@PissedConsumer663189

AR and AP work from 9am to 5pm est time mon-fri. If you have an issue with exfreight please email info@***.com so it may be handled. In most cases if the delivery receipt is signed as no damage the carrier will not pay out a claim unless its filed as concealed damage within the allowed time and made available for inspection and was shipped properly packed.

I can never get real updates on shipping or anything. They hit me with two extra charges and said they emailed before they were charged to my credit card.

They never did. The extra charges were double the original rate!!!

I filed chargebacks on them. They are shady at best and their international rates are NOT accurate.

They hit you extra fees one they ahve your credit card. STAY AWAY

@PissedConsumer661010

Your accusation of charging your credit card without authorization is false. Our computer system does not allow us to charge anyone's card. In fact The customer must process the charge them self online so to say that you were charged extra without your authorization is not possible

View more comments (6)
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article