Exershop.com poor customer service and poor company standard

I was placing an order for one of their exercise machines, the product was listed at around 1,200. I was already to place the order when I decided to call the company regarding the shipping. I talked with the manager who ignored most of my questions, told me he was changing the price of that item to 3,500 and that I could not place the order at the listed internet price, which changes within 5 minutes of calling. This was likely due to a mis print on his website, but we saved him from other purchasing the machine at the higher price. He said he would still give me a good deal, but has yet to get back to me and will not give me a better price. Very poor form.
ID
Provo, Utah
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article