BEWARE! AWFUL SERVICE. MY COAT WAS TO BE CLEANED/PRESSED THEY DID NOTHING & CHARGED ME.

My pea coat was to be cleaned and pressed and it had some lint on it.The coat came back looking the same way I dropped it off. I called and wanted my money back and her response was I can have it cleaned again. No thank you, they did absolutely nothing to my coat, it was wrinkled, it was not cleaned at all. They had the nerve to charge me and it looked like they never touched the coat at all. They displayed VERY POOR customer service, trying to steal peoples money without doing the service that they were paid for. Needless to say I will not be giving my business to Executive and I will be telling my friends to stay clear of this place.

Hello Ms. Maria Jette, DCS would like to asst.

You with your claim to receive a full refund for the services you paid. For and did not receive. Please visit our website at www.drycleansurvey.com to file a claim. Our services are free and you don't have to join.

Our dry cleaning consultant will contact you with in 48 hours to go over your claim. let us fight for you!

ID
Wallingford, Connecticut

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article