Never Refunded Monies Owed

I purchased a vehicle from Exclusive Motors from George (salesman). I live in Nevada and he added NV taxes, license and registration fees to the price of the car. I was also charged CA taxes. I thought the issue has been resolved only to be told another person is handling the refund. After speaking with Judy and going over everything again, I thought it was resolved. Many months later I still have yet to receive the refund (I kept in contact with Judy). I was told by Judy, Tish was supposed to send the refund, which I never received. Upon contacting Tish, she initially said she would get the check out. Then I am contacted by George who claims to have no knowledge of this. Then proceeds to send me the copy of the contract with the purchase price of the car, which is higher due to George writing the Nevada tax fees in the price of the car, and now claims that was the purchase price of the car. This is at best shoddy business practice, and I believe it is unlawful to make false statements on a contract?

User's recommendation: Buyer beware, especially if from out of state!

ID
Pros
  • Started out great
Cons
  • Never followed through with refund transaction
  • Forgetful salesman george
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Avoid!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM Exclusive Motors at 2707 N Hayden Island Dr Portland OR, 97217. Sold my pregnant wife a car with a damaged air bag and refused to fix it, even after a certified mechanic stated it was damaged before purchase. Purchased vehicle and dealer stated car was in exceptional condition. The next day, the vehicles air bag light came on and would not go off. Took the vehicle to a mechanic and stated the air bag impact sensor was broken which would result in the air bag not deploying in an accident. Also the passenger seat belt was missing which is another safety concern. Mechanic than stated these issues were a problem prior to my purchase of the vehicle. I spoke with Exclusive Motors regarding these issues and they stated they would call me back to address this. They never did. I have called them continuously and have left a message without any response since.

This is by far the worst dealership I have ever seen. Their mechanic is a joke and barely knows how to change oil.

The owner is even more of a joke and if he wasn't a 500lb giant I'm sure customers have been so mad he woulda got his *** beat 20 times. U must have down syndrome if u buy a car from these people.

I bought a vehicle from Exclusive Motors in Portland, OR that had expired tags. I payed for title transfer and registration at dealership.

After repeated calls asking where the tags were, I was told I had to pay for the registration and title transfer &then would get a refund. After so many false promises, I highly doubt this will happen.

Additionally, the dealer requires $1000 down to save the vehicle and claims they can keep your money if financing falls through.

After having an attorney view the paperwork, they can't keep your money and it even states that in their contract. Don't fall for their BS.

View more comments (1)
ID
Beaverton, Oregon
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article