Avoid!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM Exclusive Motors at 2707 N Hayden Island Dr Portland OR, 97217. Sold my pregnant wife a car with a damaged air bag and refused to fix it, even after a certified mechanic stated it was damaged before purchase. Purchased vehicle and dealer stated car was in exceptional condition. The next day, the vehicles air bag light came on and would not go off. Took the vehicle to a mechanic and stated the air bag impact sensor was broken which would result in the air bag not deploying in an accident. Also the passenger seat belt was missing which is another safety concern. Mechanic than stated these issues were a problem prior to my purchase of the vehicle. I spoke with Exclusive Motors regarding these issues and they stated they would call me back to address this. They never did. I have called them continuously and have left a message without any response since.

This is by far the worst dealership I have ever seen. Their mechanic is a joke and barely knows how to change oil.

The owner is even more of a joke and if he wasn't a 500lb giant I'm sure customers have been so mad he woulda got his *** beat 20 times. U must have down syndrome if u buy a car from these people.

I bought a vehicle from Exclusive Motors in Portland, OR that had expired tags. I payed for title transfer and registration at dealership.

After repeated calls asking where the tags were, I was told I had to pay for the registration and title transfer &then would get a refund. After so many false promises, I highly doubt this will happen.

Additionally, the dealer requires $1000 down to save the vehicle and claims they can keep your money if financing falls through.

After having an attorney view the paperwork, they can't keep your money and it even states that in their contract. Don't fall for their BS.

View more comments (1)
ID
Beaverton, Oregon
Loss

About

Summary

Thank you for supporting Exclusive Motors. We appreciate the loyalty and trust that our customers have shown ... Thank you again for your patronage of Exclusive Motors. ...

Exclusive Motors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article