Shady company

I hate that I have to give these scammers even one star. I have not one nice thing to say about them. After buying a truck they called us 9 days later trying to say they "counldnt" give us the rate that they sold us on. Then after their mistake they tried charging us for the plates (that they said they would cover). In our contract we told them we wouldn't buy unless they got the alignment done, they agreed at the time then tried backing out. After many phone calls and arguing they finally agreed and we made an appt for the morning. I get there on time and they say their mechanic hasn't shown up yet.... 45mins later he finally moseys on in. Told me to fallow him in my truck down to the shop where it would be done at firestone...... so you made me wait 45 mins at the dealership when I could have just driven down there myself?? So I park, he tells me to wait and he walks in. He comes back out and tells me I will have to sit here and wait (or wait at the dealership) for 3-4+ hours! Why the *** did they have me make and appointment in the first place when they were going to show up late AND not make an appointment at firesstone? I was livid, they expected me to wait that long with two small children. I told them this will not work and that this is not how you should run a business,he drove off. My husband calls them and argues some more, tells him fine have me come back and they will give me a rental car while it's being done. The "rental car) was absolute discussing!!! Smelt of mold and had food crumbs everywhere. When I came back to pick up my truck I forgot to ask for the paperwork of the alignment, husband calls and says they gave it to me (lie) then after a few more phone calls and even more arguing, they send us a photoshopped copy of someones else's paperwork. TERRIBLE people!!!! Sorry it was so long. Never go here!
ID
Everett, Washington
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article