Unprofessional, Poor Quality Screen Printing

I want to share a recent experience with a local business, Excel-lent Screen Printing, and warn you NOT to use this business if you value quality, professionalism, and great customer service. I ordered t-shirts from the owner, Excel Warren, in Mid-October. I provided Mr. Warren with art work for the t-shirts. Mr. Warren did not have the colors that I had approved for the art work so he took it upon himself to choose color substitutes without my permission. Additionally, there were names listed on the back of the shirts that were illegible after printing. I asked Mr. Warren if he would reprint the t-shirts in order to provide the exact shirts I had ordered and he refused to do so without payment. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the product and his unwillingness to fulfill his commitment and he became loud and rude in the lobby of his place of business. I had even offered to pay for new shirts so that we could quickly resolve the issue but he insisted that I pay him again for reprinting the shirts. I found this offer to be completely unacceptable and demanded a refund. After several days, Mr. Warren provided me with a refund of the t-shirt cost only, retaining the art work and printing costs. Overall, Mr. Warren was unprofessional, rude, and has a poor work quality. Mr. Warren was late in completing his work. I had to wait for him on at least two occasions after prearranging meeting times. He called me several times and had no idea who he had called or why. He does a serious disservice as a representative of black-owned businesses. I would not recommend him to anyone for anything.
ID
Bryant, Arkansas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article