EWD - Elite Web Design, Kuwait - does not pay employees after getting work done

I had been working for this company for 4 months and to my surprise after being selected in the interview as a developer, I found that there was only one other employee in the company who has to do all the work of the company from answering telephone calls to typing word documents , designing websites, going to bank for the Managing Director's purpose, in short A-Z. As per the contract, I had finished the project but the MD didn't pay me for 2 months. The projects that were previously handled always stand on hold and since I too resigned because I have to travel to my own country, the project I was dealing with is also in hold. The company has no network administrator to look after server issues and instead I had to attend calls from angry customers and answer them that their website will be alright very soon. ( which I don't know how it is going to take place without a net admin in the company ) . On the whole, the company DOES NOT pay its employees which are only 2 in number and the management has absolute no communication with the employees, and the customers are merely fooled by the company's website which is so glossy ( how I got fooled by walking into an interview for this company ) and the customers have never got a project on time because there is no one there to do the project. The 1 guy left behind is busy doing other work of the management rather than the time he spends on actual project making. NEVER ever go this EWD in Kuwait, either for employment nor for your websites to be designed !!!
ID
Kuwait, Al Kuwayt

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article